Part 7: A Thing And A Secret

Next day came, finally waking up not feeling like a turd. He did his usual routine and left his room.

He knew that everything changed, so he wanted to go sit on The sofa and hang out with others since he finally can.

What he did not expect was to see All of The girls waiting patiently near his room.

And Ofcourse they were waiting for him...

Suprised at The sight, he stumbled back, thinking The girls are biased as to what happened last night.

He was actually on Guard, one of them might pull a Momo and hit him in The stomach.

" Izuku, We're sorry for everything!" - The girls exclaimed.

He could hear All of The girls voices, except for Uraraka and Momo.

Yet again he stumbled back at what just happened. He thought they would attack him or something, not give out an apology.

But gradually, he accepted it with no further asking. It was the same as for The boys, the guilt was gradually rising inside of them, but they knew that The only way for The guilt to reside is to apologise.

The girls were relieved he accepted it, even though of what they put him through. Izuku being such a kindhearthed man made them Feel something else when he accepted it.

When the apology was over, they sat down to relax.

Izuku sat down in The sofas to relax, the others welcomed him with open hands, in a way, they were All biased he would accept their apology that easily.

" How are you feeling?" - Sato asked hesitanty.

Ofcourse Izuku was feeling great, these past 2 days weren't easy, but weren't impossible to cope with.

" I Feel great!" - Izuku replied cheerfully.

They were happy to see Izuku being so cheerful Once again.

" Good to hear!" - Kirishima exclaimed.

Gradually, the whole chaos against Izuku departed. The class was a normal classroom once again.

" I gotta say, if it wasn't for your brother's Quick thinking, most of The girls would still believe Uraraka is innocent. " - Todoroki mentioned The part where Baki lied about his quirk.

" But what is his quirk? We have met him a few times when he visited you before, but we never asked him " - Kaminari asked.

Izuku knew he knew alot about Baki, but now he's starting to doubt it.

" Uhh, i don't know, he never showed me his quirk." - Izuku replied with shock.

To The students, the question intrigued Izuku aswell,they could tell by how he replied.

" All i know that he is strong, and has an insanely good physique." - Izuku added.

Although never seeing his physique, he definetly knows this. 2 years ago, Izuku accompanied his brother to The doctors for a check-up. Baki said he hurt himself.

Waiting outside a room where Baki is being checked, he heard The doctor talking.

" IT seems you're All fine" - A doctor replied.

" That's good to hear" - Baki said.

The door was quite thin, so even closed Izuku could hear everything clearly.

He was happy to know there's nothing wrong with him.

" But i must say, Your physique is something of The likes i have never seen." - The doctor exclaimed with curiosity.