Part 47: Story Time

Everything was fine during the questioning, to say.

All the reports that were present lost their temper, thinking what the boy just spat out from his mouth were just cold lies so that he would become the victim.

With everything going into that direction, Izuku had to use his final trump card.

He revealed who his father was right in front of the cameras.

Granted, bearly anyone could feel the weight of his words.

Is his father a political figure, a strong one at that?

That wouldn't make sense, the man named Yujiro would have protected him right from the start.

Was he an insanely rich person? Most thought that would be the case.

No one suspected his father to be the strongest creature on the planet. The ones who already knew who he was were left dumbfounded.

Nothing is sure about Yujiro Hanma. He's a killer, but they're not sure if he's a good father.

The government was in the dark with that, so they didn't bother risking anything.

Just one wrong move and Yujiro would probably kill them the worst way possible.

They had to call him, to confirm the statement Izuku made.

They were scared, but the call was made.

Getting the confirmation that Izuku is really related to Yujiro, all plans they had for Eri had ceased.

Although getting Eri was high risk high reward, it now turned into death and high reward.

Not long after the supposed interview, Izuku missed over 20 calls from Nezu.

------

" Let me guess, it's about my father, right?"

He saw the calls, having a habit on turning his phone on silent mode so it wouldn't interrupt his training, Izuku saw the calls a bit later than expected.

Also, he was dead certain this was about his father. The abundance of missed calls, the serious expression Nezu is housing, it was the only theory that made sense.

Unless it's about the fact he cursed on live television.

" Is... Is it true? Or did you just say that to get the higher ground? "

" It's true, he is my biological father."

It came as a definite shock to the school principal.

The sense of familiarity that Nezu would get if he focused on the boys face for an extended amount of time, he finally found the reason why.

" Well... This is something... "

Bearly capable of getting those words out, Nezu put a stamp on a certain paper.

It was basically a permission slip. It lets Izuku do whatever he wants.

If for whatever reason he decided to kill everyone in his class, and teachers aswell, the permission slip means he's not accoundable for those actions, he could still stay in school after.

That was simply his imagination, Nezu would never let something like that happen.

Had to put this here for a certain reason.

If someone makes i have the higher ground meme on what Nezu said on top, i'll officially hate you and despise you.

" I figure you know him."