Ending 2

Honestly, this might be a short one. Yep, it's a short one.

I didn't really know what to write for the good ending, since I used all  my brain cells for the bad ending.

When Izuku woke up, the first thing he felt was pressure on his chest.

As he opened his eyes, the morning light filled his vision.

He could never get used to seeing light first thing in the morning.

Once he adjusted his eyes, he found a dog gazing right at him from above.

" Well, aren't you up early?"

As he turned his head to the side, Izuku realized it wasn't exactly an early time in the day.

Nejire was already up and nowhere to be found. He found it strange. Usually, she wakes him up, but he remembered it's his day off. Nejire must have decided to let his rest.

As it is his day off, there is a whole lot of free time. So much, in fact, he can't decide on what he should do.

At least, the very first thing he should do is get ready for his day.

So, as for every morning, there's breakfast. Getting all the required ingredients, which almost emptied the entire fridge, he made his breakfast.

Sitting at the dinner table with his dog eagerly waiting to go outside, the decision he made years ago suddenly lingered in his head.

Was it a mistake to let Baki go? He couldn't tell. After all these years, he hasn't made his apearance once.

It's as if he suddenly vanished from Japan. Completely gone from the radar.

Even Yujiro has no clue where his son had wondered off to.

His whereabouts are a mystery to everyone who knew him.

Such thoughts tend to ruin Izuku's day. That's why he usually stays away from such a topic.

And he can't be blamed. It pops up in his head from time to time.

His breakfast was swift. A big appetite usually correlates to fast eating.

There are times where Nejire just looks away for a second and Izuku is already on his second plate.

His next morning routine usually involves training, but a sudden urge to go outside suddenly came up.

And since his dog is eagerly waiting, there's no better decision.

" How about it? Wanna go for a walk?"

------

" Hey, isn't that?!"

A sudden influx of civilians came hurdling towards his way.

Less than 10 minutes into his walk and he's already getting recognized.

He's not surprised at the slightest, just irritated. This is what the top heroes have to endure daily. And since Izuku's the 3rd ranked hero, it's even worse.

Known to effortlessly overpower every villain he encounters, he quickly shot up the ranks.

And for his outstanding looks, it's an added bonus for his fans.

" Can i get your autograph?!"

Suddenly, he was surrounded by everyone on the block.

" Can I take a picture with you?!"

Izuku wonders whether becoming a hero was a good idea.

------

" You're a lucky bastard, you know that? "