Part 4: Change

So hey, i was kinda busy so i didn't write anything for a while, the reason is already written at my first novel called Everything's a Lie(Villain Izuku) at The chapter called Possible Hiatus.

He ran back to school with All his might, but... By his calculations, he probably won't make it.

But still he had to try, running at his fastest.

He felt like his leg bones would break at Any second, yet he still ran back.
.
.
.

He made it, he made it just in time before The school gates close.

Screaming a silent victory as he head back to his dorm to take a shower.

He could bearly walk as of now, his legs almost giving out from every step.

Upon reaching The corridor, they  finally gave out. But just in time, he fell on The wall, bearly holding himself up.

"Why did i go to such an extent?" - He thought to himself.

Never in his life has he ever been close to such a feat, which kinda made him happy, and unhappy because of The pain.

He looks forward, seeing a teacher coming out of The corner.

The teacher was minding his own bussiness, but Once he turned left, he saw Izuku pretty much holding himself on a wall.

" Izuku?" - The teacher ran up to him.

" Hey Aizawa-sensei." - Izuku replied. His voice did give Aizawa The hint that he's in pain.

With no hesitation, Aizawa helped Izuku get his balance.

" What happened?!" - He asked. He noticed he was out of breath, taking him to The nurse to rest.

" He's so sweaty. " - Aizawa thought, the sweatlets were dropping on The ground and on him.

Opening The door, only to be greated by Chiyo, the school's nurse.

" Oh hey Aiza-" - She stopped in mid sentence seeing Aizawa holding Izuku.

Withought thinking, they put him on a bed to rest.

" What happened to him?" - She asked while putting Izuku on a bed to rest.

Seeing Aizawa's face, she understood he doesn't know aswell. She noticed he was breathing heavily, which was a bad Sign for her.

Her quirk Let's her heal others, but The healing factor just doesn't come out of nowhere, it takes The persons stamina and uses it to enchance a persons healing proccess.

" He's breathing heavily, and he's sweating perfusely." - She could only come to The conclusion that he has a very bad cold.

" Don't worry *Inhales* I' m fine."  - He bearly uttered.

" What happened to you?" - Chiyo asked.

" I ran too much..."

Becoming a pro hero isn't something that just comes to you, no matter how gifted a quirk you have, you have to train hard to become one.

Aizawa knows this very well, but to hear that Izuku is In a such a state only by just running completely baffled him.

" No wonder All Might likes him, he has The will power and The determination to become The number 1 hero." - Aizawa thought, although cold to his students, he respects them, some less and some more, but The One he bearly respected was Izuku. The reason being that he's in a relationship with Uraraka. He understands having friends at school, but not a relationship.