Part 51: Herd Mentality

" All this time, you were the traitor?"

He uttered those words so calmly one would think he has nothing to worry about.

Although, in fact, that is the case. All For One is dead, and Hawk was dealt with last night.

All of his problems that he had are now gone.

Still, albeit calmly, his demon back activated the moment Kirishima uttered a single word to Izuku.

" Wha-"

Kirishima was at a loss for words. If anything, he was shocked.

Taking a few steps back after hearing those sudden words, he immediately tried to defend himself.

" Traitor? What are you talking about?"

Even when face to face, Kirishima managed to stay composed. Barely a stutter could be heard coming out from his mouth.

But his plea for safety was useless, Izuku already heard everything from Hawk. As to why he became a traitor and why there have been no sudden strange occurrences, Izuku knows the truth.

The class was already more than half empty, since the last class for the year just ended. Most took their immediate leave after the bell.

Even when the class is more that half empty, one student heard the conversation.

She didn't move a muscle, only listened to everything from the background.

When the boy who suffered so harshly because she impersonated him to steal some files, Toga can't find it comforting to talk with him at all.

But as she thought deeper, isn't it their fault he suffered this badly? They must have known it wasn't him who actually stole the files.

All those thoughts came to an end a second later. The sight she had to see was gut wrenching.

Toga has a fair share of blood incidents, so what happened hardly fazed her mentally, but it was surprising.

The students leaving the class heard the uncomfortable sound reaching their ears. A sound so horrible they wanted to puke.

They turned around immediately.

All they could see was Kirishima being lifted in the air, with an arm embedded into his chest.

Slowly, the blood dripped from his chest and onto Izuku's arm.

Clearly, mixed reaction came from the students. Kirishima must be in great pain, given that they heard him scream.

An unfazed and angry expression resided on the Hanma.

The students are heroes in training, trained to expect anything to happen in the near future, but they never expected this. so they had no idea how to react.

For a few, the only thought that came was....

He showed his true colors. Izuku was the traitor all along.

" Let him go!"

A few students demanded Izuku to let Kirishima go, but those students must not know much about how the human body works.

" If I let him go, wouldn't he die from blood loss?"

He made a good point, but in the unprecedented event, all they wanted was ensure Kirishima's safety.

A few moments later, Aizawa made his entrance. He was not far away from the class, and the scream got his attention.

Immediately, Aizawa started analyzing the situation.