Ending 1

Decision 1: An infinite cycle.

" I know my actions are bad, and I deserve death. But trust me, you'll understand. "

Before making his decision, Izuku decided to have one last talk with his brother.

It's a shame. He respected him from the bottom of his heart. But now he hates Baki with a passion.

Understanding his actions is close to impossible for Izuku. But maybe because he's still young.

This is only the starting point of his new life. The strongest person on the planet, he took the title away from his older brother.

He hoped Baki would beg for his life, so he could have a reason to hesitate, but that didn't come.

In the end, Baki stayed to his ideals, even warning Izuku about his future.

" In fact, you'll become just like me..."

Just like him? A monster who slaughtered his sister without mercy is not the future Izuku seeks.

" I won't become like you..."

" That's nostalgic, I said the exact same line. Yujiro said the same thing as well, our grandfather did as well, and so did the others."

By the way Baki is talking, it seems as if Izukus' future is already set in stone.

" You got anything else to say?"

Izuku took that advice as a serious matter. But at the same time chose to ignore it.

" Not really, but I got some information for you. It may seem useless, but it'll help you in the future."

Baki has no last words so that someone would carry out his legacy. There's not a single person in the world that he's attached to.

And as of now, not a single person is attached to him.

That's one of the reasons he decided to listen to Baki to the very end.

------

His last interaction with his brother is a fond memory. Although it happened so long ago, he can still remember every single detail vividly, as if it happened yesterday.

To think that a day where his brother and sister died would be so memorable for him...

He's even thinking of it right now. Barely anything memorable has happened in his life, so it's a way to not be bored.

But there are moments in life where it's not acceptable to be thinking of something else completely, given the situation.

And the situation given was a funeral. Hundreds, if not thousands of people shed their tears of sorrow for a great man.

Mirio Togata was confirmed to be dead 2 days ago.

And now, his funeral was in session.

Years have passed, and Mirio already mastered One For All. Combined it with his own quirk made a devastating duo.

Because of that, he became the new symbol of peace.

It was even rumored that he would become the number one hero way before, but many were sceptical.

To overtake All Might was a mission everyone thought to be impossible. But Mirio did it in an unexpected way.

Hard work and determination made him climb up the ranks. 4 years working as a hero, he became the top 2 hero.