Part 9: Brother To The Rescue

I have no fucking clue as to what happened but my file corrupted or i forgot to save and lost over 2000 words written so i had to start all over.

So Izuku lost everything once again, but this time it was much worse...

Naomasa had brough him to the police, then he spent a few hours in a jail cell.

Once it was over, he was given prison clothes and was escorted to a prison bus and went to his demise.

He was told before hand to which prison he was going to rot.

Tartarus....

Not much is known about the prison to the local public, the ones convicted and finally free had told that if you obey the rules, it's like a normal prison. But if you don't, you won't see to live another day.

Most think they meant it as a metafor, but in reality it's just as it sounds.

Inside the bus Izuku wasn't alone, others were also on. Most on had an emotional breakdown. Everyone thinks Tartarus is the worst prison to exist.

Unlike the emotions of others, Izuku had none. He was completely silent, not making a sound, looking at the ground as if paralysed from the shock.

Once the bus came to a stop, he was ordered to leave by the guards.

Thr first thing Izuku saw was a sign... Which red " No warnings".

He couldn't even care by what it meant. Although he's only staying here for 2 years, he lost all of his chances of becoming a hero.

Once he head inside, he yet again saw those signs scattered all around.

It definetly has some kind of meaning, but he doesn't care.

" On your uniforms, there's a number, that number is your jail cell."

Izuku's numbet was 221, and looking around he saw that everyone had almost the same number as him.

They were ordered to go to their jail cells, whilst looking around and saw that the entire prison is extremely clean.

Once he got to his cell, he just layed down on his bed and began to rest.

Few hours had passed, and they were ordered to come out.

He saw everyone standing in a line, so naturally, he did the same.

" You Scum of the earth! be glad you even get food around here!" - A guard screamed.

" If i had the right, i'd fucking kill all of you right here and there!"

Naturally, no one liked his words, but most kept their composure. But ofcourse, some couldn't.

" The fuck did you call me?! " - A thug replied.

" Say that again to my face you fucking fat midget! "

The difference in height and strength was already clear enough who would win.

" I'm already stuck here for life, so there's no reason for me to hold back my desires to kill more!"

" Ofcourse, scum like you can do whatever they please just because they are stuck here for life right?"

" Hell yeah we can! Nothing can stop us anymore since nothing worse can happen to us! "

" You must have seen those signs scattered all around the place right? The No warning signs. "

" Yeah, what about them?! "

He spat at the guard right between the eyes, but to everyone suprise, he wasn't even fazed one bit.