Part 14: A Brother Everyone Wants

I'm back baby! I think...

Having saved a girl from some perverted thugs, and meeting his ex in the proccess, this day had ups and downs for the now very strong boy, albeit being quirkless.

He finally found out where his limits stand when getting into a fight with a thug in the streets. Even when he tried to hold back, he literally killed the people, or injured them enough to be hospitalised for months.

' Baki did tell me we are way stronger than normal people.' - he held a quarter at the tip of his 3 fingers, ripping it in half like paper with bearly any effort. ' Just what the hell is a Hanma?'

Nejire being there signified classed had ended, so he doesn't really want to stay outside, risking himself getting caught. Still, he wanted to get atleast something for the day.

He went into a coffee shop not far from Kukuroo mountain. Being already 6 feet and somewhat bulky, he definetly stood out in the long line awaiting to order something.

" Jesus, that hood bearly fits him, he must be packing muscles underneath. It. " - A woman behind Izuku spoke in a seducing voice.

" Bet all that is muscle is just for show and no go." - the man closest to her spoke up, presumably her boyfriend.

He wasn't mad at the mans statement, he just tried to show off to his girlfriend that he's not afraid of anything. He wanted to pay no mind to them, but he got a intriguing idea in his head.

" Wanna test that theory?" - Izuku turned around, his emerald eyes radiated intensity right at the man.

That's all it took for him to shut up and practically start shivering uncontrollably, almost seemingly standing right behind his girlfriend, eyes not even daring to look up.

It was actually funny, the man looked to be in his mid 20s while Izuku is still only 16.

' Guess a Hanma also has a different aura than most.' - He thought, waiting for the man in front to finish his order.

His turn came, so he ordered 2 coffees to go. While patiently waiting for them to be made, he got a bad a feeling in his stomach, a very bad feeling. Someone was watching him, seated in the right of Izuku. If it would have been some stranger, he'd flat out ignore him, but it just had to be him, it had to him huh?

Aizawa...

' I know this is the closest coffee shop to U.A, but come on! Shouldn't you be at school doing some paperwork?!' - Izuku Practically screamed in his head.

This was a bad scenario for him, the only thing he could think of was being caught. Still, would Aizawa even recognise him anymore? The hair and his face didn't have enough change to be seen as a whole different person, but counting his body structure and height, there's no way he would think its him.

' Fuck! Did i mutter or something and he saw it?'

Being a student of Aizawa for almost 1 semester, he found out alot about him. Being in his presence almost everyday, you'd find out alot about a man. During that 1 semester, he found out Aizawa likes analyzing a persons instinctive hobbies, just like his mumbling.

" There's no way thats him, right?" - Aizawa said to himself quietly, hoping Izuku would not hear. " The only person i ever known to do that is Izuku."

Having been trying to fix his mumbling habit all his life, he completely neglected his other one, which even as of now, has no idea he's been doing it almost everyday.

' Cracking his knuckles withought the help of his other hand. Mumbling was already a rare habbit on it's own, but  cracking ones knuckles with one gand is something i only ever saw Izuku do.' - Aizawa thought.