Part 26: A Savior From Hell

Y'all wanted to see the fated encounter? You got it buckaroos.

In the next chapter that is....

As the dust cloud dissipated, everyone had a sense of relief, seeing All Might ready to save the day just like before.

Except it wasn't All Might, it was an entity none of the student have ever seen before. An entity that came out of nowhere.

As their smiles of hope came, they quickly left as if they weren't there in the first place.

It was unusual. A literal bloodpath happened right behind that mysterious person. Over a hundred nomus were present, dead on the ground right behind him.

Yet, none of the students seemed to notice. It wasn't All Might, but they couldn't force themselves to look away, as for some reason.

The nomus the students were fighting, they can only follow commands from their master, All For One. But even they couldn't get their eyes off of him.

It's just, the man had an aura around him...

Funny, actually. Kirishima was the only one who not only could sense the aura, but also could feel the similarities it has to Izuku. But weirdly enough, the aura was still leagues above anything Kirishima has seen.

Even his master...

The death match between the students and nomus came to a sudden stop, the entity's presence alone changed everything.

As the entity started walking closer to everyone, all the others could do was move out of it's way. Everyone instinctively knew that they cannot mess with that beast, villain or not.

" What just happened?"

All For One had to ask. The feud between the students and his nomus came to sudden stop. Complete silence overwhelmed everyone on the top.

" I'd like to know the same thing."

Both of them knew this isn't normal, no matter how you look at it. Nomus are seemingly brain dead humans, already considered to be animals withought free will. All they know is to follow commands. It doesn't matter if All For One orders all of them to jump into an active volcano, they'd still do it withought a second thought.

That's what's bothering the two. Animals that only know one thing, to obey their master.

All the nomus were only given one order, to attack anyone who tries to get away.

This was a first for All For One, for his nomus to disobey his command. After he issues a command to his nomus, that's what they think of. That's all they can think of.

And so, the reason for the unusual actions of everyone finally came into their sight.

Funny enough, he never saw a single picture of him. He has only heard stories, his otherwordly feats, and that he's the devil....

" Dad?"

Just one glance from afar was enough for Izuku to wholeheartedly understand that the stories and feats he heard are not simple stories. And if anything, they're probably watered-down.

" Wait, is he..."

Even in that demonic presence, All For One seemed to hold his composure. He still had the gravity altering quirk activated on Izuku, but it's strength seemed to weaken, letting Izuku almost out of his grasp.

" Is he Yujiro Hanma?"

All For One was on the same boat. Not having seen a single picture of the monstrosity. But he did have a bit of info. One being is that he has red hair, and that anyone who has had an encounter with that man, all of them depicted Yujiro the same way...