Part 29: She's Here

So, uh..The reason it took so long for a new chapter is because i've been partying like crazy and i'm running out of ideas at the same time.

And also i turned 18 not long ago :)

" B-because the new student is Himiko Toga!"

Nezu screamed her name as fast as possible so Izuku wouldn't kill him. It did stop the misunderstanding in a heartbeat, but Izuku had way more questions filling up in his head.

" What?"

Izuku replied slightly annoyed, that name did reminiscent back memories he did not wish to remember.

" I-i know you have something to say in this, since... It's because of her actions we thought you were the traitor..."

A small wind of regret came crashing into Nezu. As an animal that has an intelligence quirk, it was quite a pathetic decision on his part.

" That's why i asked, why is a villain going to U. A?"

Izuku had a lot to say in this. The same individual who almost ruined his entire future is now going to be a fellow classmate of his.

" I know you see her as a villain, but considering her past, it's no wonder she turned into one. "

To be fair, Izuku knows everyone has a complex life, even if he's not aware of it. It's called sonder.

" You shouldn't be too quick to judge."

Nezu exclaimed, hoping Izuku would understand. In some way he did, but what Nezu just quoted was dowright anger enducing.

" Too quick to judge? Says who? The same person who already had suspicions of me being the traitor just because i was better than everyone?"

Izuku lashed out. That hipocritical sentence seemed to hit a nerve.

" You were so fucking sure i was the one that you didn't even let me explain myself. Blackmailed me into giving One For All back and sent be into the slammer, never to step foot here again."

Izuku claimed, his angry tone made Nezu gulp down his saliva as he was intimidated. Only now has Nezu realised what kind of a hipocritical sentence he just stammered out, and to Izuku of all people.

" I'm sorry, m-my mistake."

Nezu tried to compose himself, but due to the pressure Izuku was radiating made it almost impossible.

Izuku did the same, what happened already happened. He let his anger dissapear as it was unwanted and calmed himself.

" Whatever. "

Izuku exclaimed, making Nezu almost sigh of relief that he managed to calm down.

" And yeah i promise, i won't do anything to her unless i need do."

Izuku finally complied with Nezu's demand. Relieved that Toga is going to be safe, he decided that it's best to leave him alone, and that he also wants to desperately leave. Izuku always brings fear into Nezu by just standing in his presence.

" That's all i needed to hear. I'll be on my way then."

He kept it short and professional, while in reality Nezu wanted to get out of here as fast as possible.

Leaving Izuku all alone, he pondered on what to as of now.

He wanted a break, but thinking about it more clearly, there's no need for one. Izuku was confident in his strength, but meeting 2 individuals with strength on par with his, and one being in another league, there's no time to rest.