Part 2: Brother

Although The dorms became a thing to ensure The students safety, their friends or family can visit them, which Izuku's brother has been doing.
But they didn't ask for his name or last name, Izuku just showed Nezu his photo and gave him permission to visit him during The weekends.

Is it because they trust their students or just being plain stupid? no One knows.

So, his brother was just taking in the view of U. A, always surpising him by how big it really is. So he ventured to The school.

Although U. A is Big, he didn't get lost as he already had knowledge of where Izuku's dorm is.
He reached The dorm, hearing chit Chat right behind a wall. He saw The students Chatting. But what he saw wasn't what he expected.
Izuku's girlfriend Uraraka was crawled up like a boulder while The girls tried their best to relieve her.

He did think that Izuku would probably do the job better since... Well you know... Being his girlfriend, but he was nowhere to be seen.

His brother stopped peaking from the corner, coming out for everyone to see him.

" What's with those faces?" - He thought.

He definetly felt hatred in most of The girls eyes and expressions, yet with them looking at him, it felt like it wasn't directed to him.

So it didn't take long to figure it out.
The mean glares, no Izuku, eyes filled with hatred, he dumped Uraraka.

"Where's Izuku?" - He asked.

" He's in his room." - Replied Ojiro.

Yet again, he felt his reply was an agressive one.

" What happened?" - He asked in a serious tone.

His words bursted out, he did have a feeling at what just happened.

" Your brother, That's what happened." - Replied Momo aggressively.

" What did he do?" - he asked intrigued.

"He lied about Uraraka cheating only to break up with her! That insolent prick!" - Momo

Now he knew to who The hatred was directed to, his brother.

Sure he might have understood that he would break up with her because things didn't work out, but lying about cheating? To him, Izuku isn't someone who would do that, heck, even capable of doing it.

" I doubt he would lie about something like that." - Izuku's brother replied with honesty.

His brother was, a little overprotective. If you're Izuku's enemy, you're his enemy.

" But turns out he did! We know Uraraka well, she would never do something like this!"- Momo ratted.

" He has to apologise to her! Being his brother you should make him realise what he did is wrong!" - She ratted again

" That's right! Being his brother, it's your responsibility to make him understand his childish actions!" - The blue haired glasses having ass said, doing his air arm motion or whatever The fuck you call it.

He wasn't even the slightest bit amused, Izuku's classmates who last time he saw, he got along with them pretty well.

But now, it feels like they would even attack Izuku if they see him.

He was having none of it, clenching his fist and his expression changing from a neutral one to a serious one.

"Is that your excuse Momo?" - He asked, scaring The students by hearing his tone.

"This might have worked with others, but you're literally asking his own brother."

" W-what?" - Momo asked confused.