Part 36: Are They Idiots?

Writer's block is gonna be the end of me.

I had no idea what to write.

In less than a minute, a massacre had happened.

" Please... Don't kill me."

The person coughed up a large amount of blood, spilling it all over.

With the fear that death might be next door, he pleaded for his life.

He had to admit, what had just happened isn't something you see everyday.

Blood was soaked all over the white walls of the mansion, most of the intruders had already met their fate.

Six out of the eight intruders have died, their bodies were scattered all over the room.

With him and his colleague alive, they already realised that there's no chance of escape.

Weirdly enough, the colleague was taken care of, although he was not dead.

Both of his legs had been broken. As to why Baki didn't finish him of, he does not know.

His colleague was definetly lucky, he wasn't.

Being held up in the air with Baki's arm embedded deep into his chest, the intruder could feel excrutiating pain coursing through his entire body as Baki was grasping his heart ever so gently.

With the little strength the intruder had left, he tried to force Baki's arm out of his chest, but it was a meaningless effort.

He is the world's strongest after all.

" Is there a reason i shouldn't?"

Baki spoke in a dull monotone voice. He was a bit too calm for someone who killed six people in cold blood.

" I'm pretty sure this would have happened to me if your plan worked."

By Overhaul's orders, if the inhabitants refused to answer any questions, they should be brought to him.

What would happen to them in the end is obvious.

" I-i'll tell you anything you need to k-know about our g-group!"

The intruder stammered, fear and pain being the cause.

" That's a tempting offer, i do need more information about that."

The intruder could feel a small sense of relief wash over his body.

" But i was already thinking of asking your comrade over there, so..."

With these words of comfort, Baki squished his heart, ending his life.

The body plopped to the ground as Baki removed his hand from his chest.

Now, he had his eye on the last intruder left.

" Now, you. "

Baki locked eyes with him, eminating fear right into his soul.

" Tell me everything."

------

" This is boring."

Izuku faintly sighs, not a single person here could give him any sort of satisfaction.

He already knows this boring fact.

For the few contestants that saw him defeat a group of four like it was a walk at the park didn't want to embark a single step closer to him.

The fact that nobody wants to challenge him made it even more boring.