Part 5: Caught Red Handed

So Sunday came, not having Any idea what to do, All he decided was to go for a run. Opening his broken door only to see most of his classmates are already up relaxing on The sofas.

* Some people are early..

He thought, trying not to fix his gaze on them and passing them withought saying a Word.

His goal for today is to find out what happened to him last night. Such a drastic change, yet having no idea as to why.

Leaving his school's area, he was eager to experience it again...

Queque to Aizawa

Something was on his mind The entire day.

* What happened to Izuku?

He knows it's something related to Uraraka's Break-up, but his gut feeling is telling him it's not that simple.

The best place to start? Asking his classmates
Oh boy....

So, Sunday came and Aizawa had The entire day to himself, although relaxing in his caterpillar bag is what he does every time, he wants to help Izuku Any way he knows how.

Although he can't just boldly ask his students what happened to him when Izuku's around, so The best thing to do is ask when he's not in The picture.

Fixing his gaze on a window as something caught his eye.

* Bingo

He saw Izuku leaving The schools area, presumably to run he thought.

This was a perfect time to Ask. Although it was quite early, he knowing himself that most teenagers do tend to wake up way later in The morning during The weekend, but he wanted to check if some of them have woken up.

Going into class 1-A dorms, he was actually suprised that most of them already woke up.

The students noticed Aizawa's presence, greeting him as always.

* What brings you here at such an early time, teacher?

Asked Lida.

Although thinking if he should ask this, he was already too far in.

* Can you tell me why is Izuku acting so strangely?

The words came out of his mouth.

The happy atmosphere between The students Suddenly changed after hearing such a question, which was a suprise for Aizawa. But it proved something, they know as to why.

Momo stood up, it's as if she always involves herself with Izuku.

* Teacher, he broke up with Uraraka.

The venom in her voice was already a Sign that much more happened than a simple break-up.

* How did it happen?

The students were confused as to why he was so curious with their ex-relationship, Momo stumbled back hearing his curious question, getting angry.

* Because that loser blamed her for cheating with Bakugou!

Words that Aizawa never heard came out of Yaorozu's mouth made him even more curious.