Powers Or Curses

Tv. One of the best inventions in the world. A large box that brings people together and tears friends apart. It definitely had a special place in the Bad End Friends hearts. So naturally, they all gathered on the couch, snacks and blankets in hand, and pressed the power button on the remote, waiting for the Tv to turn on. But it didn't. Wirt raised a brow and tried again with the same results as before. It didn't turn on. 

They all groaned and whined about missing their shows and Bipper turned to Morty, who was on his phone, and said, "Smith, fix the damn Tv. Hells Kitchen is supposed to be playing." Morty rolled his eyes and begrudgingly went over to fix the Tv. It took 5 minutes (though it felt like forever for everyone else), and soon the Tv was up and running. "Okay, that should-" "Less talking more moving," Star said as she used her powers to blast Morty out of the way of the Tv.  Morty was starting to get pissed so he pressed a button on his watch, making the Tv turn off. "Hey!" Frisk and Finn yelled at the same time. "Nope, no Tv. I'm sick of having to fix everything for you lazy asses. In fact, why don't you just use your own powers to fix stuff?"

"Ugh, it doesn't work like that. Now turn it back on," Wirt said with an annoyed tone. "What do you mean it doesn't work like that!? Just last week Marco used his wings to fly in front of me to get the newest game for the Nintendo switch. And how 'bout when Finn scammed a bunch of people at the beach into thinking he was freakin' Jesus by freezing the water so it seemed like he was walking on top of it." Frisk sighed and patted Morty on the back. "Look, powers may seem fun, but we all had to sacrifice a lot to get them." "Oh, so Bipper had to make some crazy sacrifice so he could become the most OP of us all!" "Don't drag me into your problems Smith!" "That's just it, none of you have problems! I bet you wouldn't last an hour without your powers!"

Bipper's eyes started to glow and he smirked and held his hand out to Morty. "Would you care to make a wager?" Morty smirked back and crossed his arms smugly. "Actually I would. If you can go an hour without powers then I'll admit to being wrong and will fix whatever you want without complaining. But if you lose then you'll have to be my servents for an entire week." Wirt stood up, not liking where this was going, and said, "wait let's just think about th-" "Deal!" Bipper and Morty shook hands and everyone started glowing different colors that represented their powers. The colorful lights flew into the air and swirled around but then zapped around and hit different people. 

"Wh-What the h-hell was that?" Finn asked as he fearfully stared at the pink light glowing on his chest. Bipper thought for a moment then looked around at everyone and realized what went wrong. "I think instead of getting rid of our powers I might have accidentally switched them around. This is just a minor set back though and the deal is still on." Star and Marco looked behind themselves to see that their wings were gone. "Okay, who has my powers?" Marco asked. Frisk raised their hand when they felt something flapping on their back. "I think I might have Marco's powers and his wings." "And I have Star's!" Mabel said excitedly as she flew in the air with the new butterfly wings on her back. 

They all spent the next few minutes figuring and testing out their new powers. Finn got Mabel's powers, Frisk had Marco's, Bipper had Frisk's, Wirt had Finn's, Mabel got Star's, Marco had Wirt's, Morty had Bipper's powers, and Star was left with Morty's powers. "Aw come on! Why did I get stuck with nerd powers!" Star complained, already missing her butterfly wings. Morty rolled his eyes and smirked. "Not much fun being stuck with no powers, is it?" "Oh hush! Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to reprogram the toaster to track down cute boys." Star jumped, expecting to be lifted into the air, but fell face first and quickly remembered she no longer could fly. 

"Hahahaha! Wow Butterfly, that was hilarious! One minute in and you already fell on your face! Now watch and learn," Bipper said smugly as he prepared to walk up the stairs. However, the second he lifted his foot to step onto the second step, he slipped and fell down the stairs. "Bwahahaha! Aww is the poor widdle demon having trouble going up the stairs? Why don't you just fly up, oh wait you can't!" Morty laughed and floated up into the air, blue flames in his hands. "Now, I'll be in my room totally winning this bet. Adios!" Morty flew off and smashed into a wall but quickly recovered and flew into his room.