Road Trip

Boredom.

One of the greatest blemishes on humanity. It was like a plague, infecting minds and making people act like sluggish zombies. It was definitely infecting the mind of the bad ends. Being forced to not cause chaos was like telling a baby bunny to not be adorable.

A month's bad luck started sounding very appealing. 

Footsteps started coming down the stairs and they all looked up to find Morty coming downstairs. In his hands was what looked like a gun. They all perked up, the sight of the strange weapon exciting them. 

"What's that Morty?" Finn asked, his curiosity taking over for a little bit. Morty looked up from his phone and frowned at them. "None of your business. Now while you rot in here, I'll be going out." He raised the gun and fired it, a green portal forming in mid-air. The portal definitely caught the other's attention, their collective 'chaos-radar' going off. 

"What you gonna do with that Smith?" Bipper questioned. He didn't even have it in him to say something sarcastic or rude to the inventor, too interested in the portal. Morty sighed, realizing they wouldn't let him leave until their questions were answered, and turned to them. "I'm going on a little conquering tour. The Citadel picked up some new worlds that I'll be exploring for a b-" "Can we come!?" Star and Mabel asked at the same time.

"What! No! No, you can not! This is a diplomatic mission, you guys would just ruin it." "Wow, you have no faith in us," Frisk said, shaking their head in disappointment. Morty just scowled and started walking through the portal when the cries of his bored friends stopped him. "Please let us come! We're so booorrrreeeddd!" Marco said, basically begging the young president. Morty groaned for a minute and a half before begrudgingly nodding his head. "Ffffffine. You can come. Just don't do anything stupid." "It's not like we can. We have to act boring and normal, remember?" Bipper pointed out before hopping into the portal. The others were quick to follow, Morty being the last one in. 

~~World #1: Le Royaume de Feu~~

"What, is that french or something?" Frisk asked when Morty read off the dimension's name. The inventor just shrugged and scrolled through his phone. Either there was no information on this place aside from the name or the Ricks were withholding information so that he would fail. How freaking typical of them, Morty thought, pocketing his phone for the timebeing. 

They all looked around, taking in the sights this world had to offer. It looked like a baren wasteland, gray and dry. "So much for sight-seeing," Bipper said, sighing from disappointment. Mabel nodded in agreement, her camera being dropped to her side temporarily. This was supposed to be a fun little road trip through the multiverse (with no chaos of course), but this place was just as boring as their own town.

The gang walked through the wasteland of a world for a little, trying to find something. But of course, there was nothing of interest. Maybe the bad luck is already starting to kick in. Morty took out the portal gun and was ready to give up on this realm when a small hump in the ground started growing and bulging and it looked like it was about to explode. And it did. But instead of spraying water like a gyser is supposed to do, lava and flames shot out into the air. A bunch of other gysers followed in the first ones footsteps and the B.E.F watched in awe as lava was fired into the air. 

It was the perfect start to a fun road trip adventure!

~~World #2: El Reino de las Nubes~~

This world was way more interesting than the first. The second they walked through the portal, the bad ends were greeted by a fluffy cotton ground. Or technically sky. Finn looked down to find that they were actually on top of a cloud, the ground millions and millions of feet underneath them. Bipper wasted no time jumping from cloud to cloud like a trampoline and the others were quick to join him.