Q/A #1

Sup internet peeps! Today we are doing a (drumroll please)... Q and A! 

Okay, the first question comes in from Bad_End_Gamer (I absolutely love your books by the way). The question is: Who is your favorite bad end friend's character?

Answer: I would have to say Bipper because come on who doesn't love that pain-loving crazy demon. He's hilarious and insane and I can't help but relate to his love for chaos and all things weird! Now if we were talking about who I relate to the most it would probably be Beast Wirt. I have two younger brothers so I know what it is like to live in a house of animals. We're both sarcastic and easily annoyed but deep down we both love our family. Also, I would kill to have eyes like his, they're so freaking cool!

Next question is also from Bad_End_Gamer and it is: Who else (besides Bipper and Beast Wirt) do you ship in the bad end friends?

Answer: Good question. I mainly focus on Bipper x Beast Wirt because they're my OTP, but I also enjoy the ship of Genocide Frisk x Ice Prince Finn and Evil Morty x Pity Party Mabel. For Frisk and Finn, I think they would totally bond over their shared struggles. They both have to deal with someone else taking control and I think they would enjoy knowing that they're not alone and have someone by their side who is going through the same thing. There probably won't be any of that ship in my story, but I will do a few chapters of the two bonding and becoming closer friends. As for Morty x Mabel, I think they would have a more flirtatious friends thing going on. Maybe not actually form a relationship, but definitely flirt and hit on each other from time to time.

Those were all the questions and I hope to see you next week! Also, you should go check out Bad_End_Gamer because they have some amazing books (my personal favorite is Face Your Fate). Hope you have a good day and see you next time!