Truth Or Dare!

It's torture time my lovelies! Last week you gave me questions and dares and today we are going to be using them in the ultimate truth or dare game! (I am not liable for anyone/anything who dies)

Bipper: And to officiate our game, Zib let us borrow this little guy! *holds up Duty Mode Gir*

Gir: Sir yes sir! I am here to- OOHHH A BEE!! *chases after the bee*

Morty: . . . . Are you sure it's not broken?

Bipper: Trust me, he's supposed to do that. Anyway, let's start with the truths! Gir!

Gir: *runs back inside with a mouthful of bees and spits them out* Yes sir! First question for Star and Mabel from BewareTheClockWork: How many boys have you dated in total?

Mabel: Oh that's easy. 20!

Star: Really, what about bagel store guy, oh and that one from the mall.

Mabel: Which one from the mall?

Star: *shrugs* 

Mabel: Okay so I think it might be closer to around 40-ish. 

Star: Sounds about right. I'm pretty sure I've dated about *does a quick count on her fingers* 56. . . maybe. I kind of lost count.

Finn: There is no way you two-

Gir: CORRECT! YAAYYYY!! *confetti shoots out of his head*

Star: There's no way what now Finn?

Finn: Ugh, you two are terrible.

Gir: Next question from Bad_end_Gamer: What would happen if you got kidnapped or arrested?

Bipper: Then we would have to fucking deal with it! No one's coming to save you!

Frisk: Speaking from experience, no one here could give a shit if you were kidnapped. 

Finn: And because of that we have lots of practice picking locks and breaking out of bars. 

Gir: CORRECT! Next one for Marco from Bad_end_Gamer: When are you going to tell Morty about your feeli-

Marco: *blushes and nervously laughs* What what!? No, I um, I have no clue what you're talking about! Clearly, there's been a mistake, silly robot. Okay let's move o-

Gir: That is fals- *Marco kicks him* WEEEEE!!!! *crashes into a wall and explodes* (Can we get an F in the chat for our destroyed robot)

Bipper: Dude what the fuck was that?

Marco: Oh shit, s-sorry. That was um an accident of course. Damn well that sucks, guess the game is over!

Gir: *rebuilds himself and starts clapping* Again again! Wait what were we doing?

Marco: We were moving on to the next question!

Gir: . . . . . Yes sir! Next question, for Wirt from BewareTheClockWork: Have you told the others about Greg?

Wirt: Um I *sighs* no. No, I have not. I mean, Bipper kind of has an idea because I've sensed him in a few of my dreams and I accidentally hinted to Finn that I had a sibling at one point. But that's really it. They don't know what happened.

Gir: That is correct. *starts crying and blowing his 'nose' on a turkey* OKAY NEXT QUESTION! Also for Wirt from Bad_end_Gamer: What is one thing you love about Bipper? 

Wirt: Hm, one thing I love about him? *blushes a little* Well, and surprising as it may be, I like how chaotic he is. Being trapped in a faded timeless prison for what feels like an eternity makes life incredibly dull. So, his just general chaotic-ness, even when it's stupid at times, is like. . . like a breath of fresh air. It's new and exciting and I find it very endearing and maybe even a little cute.