Moving Out Part 2

Wirt was not enjoying his stay.

How his friends could be happy here was beyond him. Then again it seemed that there was a room tailored to their specific interests. It was kind of normal, an arcade to keep Frisk and Finn entertained, a spa for Mabel and Star, a gym for Marco to practice his karate. It was all normal. But then Wirt found the library where Bipper spent most of his time. It seemed fine till he realized all the books were about demonic magic and ancient Hellish potions and spells. Not only that but there was a lab filled with mechanical monstrosities that Morty would tinker with.

None of these things seemed like something happy-go-lucky Lilah would have in a hotel. Not only that but the feeling of dread never left, in fact, it increased the longer they were here. "Just relax Wirt. You're being paranoid." The lantern bearer rolled his eyes. Of course, Finn wouldn't understand, he was too busy enjoying the trap they were in. "Really, you don't think it's weird that this place has the exact video games that you and Frisk like?" "They're popular games," Finn said, rolling his blue eyes. He was trying to concentrate on the game, not some weird paranoid conspiracy. 

"You know I would expect this type of behavior from Bipper, not you." "Exactly! Why hasn't Bipper noticed!? I swear to god if they brainwashed my boyfriend I'm going to-" "I'm a stop you right there," Finn said, pausing the game. He turned to face Wirt and sighed, trying to put the lantern bearer at ease. "Nothing is going on, it's just a hotel, man. Why don't you try to be more optimistic." "I don't need to- what did you just fucking say." Finn frowned and shook his head in disappointment. "Can you please not curse?"

Wirt blinked, trying to process what Finn just said. He backed away slowly the ran out of the room. Wh-what the hell was that!? Did he just- Wirt's train of thought was interrupted when he bumped into someone. "Ow watch it, bitch!" Wirt looked up and saw Star rubbing her head, glaring at him. "Oh thank goodness, you haven't been turned!" "What the fuck are you talking about?" Star asked, the both of them standing up. 

"W-well have you notice everyone acting off? This hotel gives you a weird feeling doesn't it?" "Oh yeah, the perfect hotel that is better than any place we've stayed in is actually Hell in disguise. How did I not notice that?" Star said, gasping. She dropped her sarcasm and rolled her eyes at Wirt, who glared at her. "Frisk was right, you need to remove that stick up your ass. This place is fine."

"Bitch spare me the bullshit. There's something up and you know it." "Is there a problem here?" One of the men in sweaters asked, scaring the crap out of Wirt and Star. "Hehe, nothing wrong Steve," Star said, forcing a smile. "Oh that's good, I thought I heard negativity." Steve shrugged and left. 

"So you did notice something, you stupid little bit-" Star covered Wirt's mouth and dragged him off to a corner in the hotel. "Of course I noticed, I'm not fucking brain-dead like our idiot friends. But like I said before this place is nice as hell and I'm not ready to give it up yet." Wirt scowled and rubbed his temples, trying to calm his anger. "Are you telling me that as long as you can get your foot rubbed by randos, you don't care about the fact that our friends are most likely being brainwashed and we could all be screwed over!?" "Basically." 

 Wirt glared at her and grabbed her by her hair, dragging her through the hotel, while Star complained and yelled. "Bitch, I could stab you right now." "Ha, I doubt it, you've been pampered for days. You couldn't hurt me if you tried." Star opened her mouth to snap back but paused, sadly realizing that the lantern bearer was right. Though she did have an idea to get out of. . . .whatever Wirt was planning.

Clearing her throat, Star started belting music in her tone-deaf singing. "DID YOU KNOW IF YOU SPEND MONEY, YOUR KIDS WILL LOVE YOU, MAYBE!!!!" Wirt groaned and used a branch to cover her mouth. "Honestly Frisk is infecting you guys with this stupid musical shit." (bitch, musicals are a work of art)