Q/A #2

Hello, my little soul-sucking bat fam! As you already know today is a question and answer. As for the song above, it's called  'BLAME IT ON THE KIDS' by AViVA and I was listening to it while writing it. I think it fits the Bad End Friends well and it's a really good song.

Anyway, first question from Bad_End_Gamer: HOW ARE YOU NOT DEAD YET- (or at least end up killing each other or getting killed-)

Bipper: It's simple really *does jazz hands* ✨Magic!✨

Ice Finn: He's surprisingly right. Whenever one of us gets really hurt, Bipper has to use his weird book of demon spells to fix us. I'm pretty sure we sell a small part of our souls each time but who cares at this point.

Beast Wirt: We also have rules in place for when we get in a fight with each other. One of which includes 'no killing'. 

Genocide Frisk: Yup! Only pushing each other to the brink of death! I still think the 'no killing' rule is dumb though.

Birthday Mabel: Besides, all the real scars are the emotional ones!

Evil Morty: We might not be physically dead, but we're all dead inside.

Ok thanks a lot, edgelord Morty. Next question, also from Bad_End_Gamer: Morty, how would you feel if some humanoid that looks like Funtime Freddy from FNAF who has time magic wanted to kill you? (I'm pretty sure we know who that is)

Evil Morty: *pulls out gun* I'd say square up bitch. Some teddybear looking piece of shit ain't gonna hurt me! (I'd watch it if I were you)

Bipper: Question: Would they be willing to team up to kill Morty? Secondly, have they thought of any methods of torturing Morty, cause if not I have a list. *pulls out a long-ass list of torture methods* 

Evil Morty: Why do you have that and why is it so long?

Bipper: Oh I've been writing this ever since I met your stupid bitch face. 

We should move on before they set the house on fire again. Last question from Bad_End_Gamer: Who do you think is the strongest Bad End Friend of them all? (You really want them to fight, don't you?)

Bipper: Well it's obviously me. I mean I'm basically the most powerful out of all you chumps.

Ice Finn: You've got a powerful ego, I'll say that. Besides I'm the most powerful out of all of us. I can freeze all of you in a second.

Evil Morty: Oh please, you can't even get over your stupid dead dog (low blow Morty). Now I'm the most powerful B.E.F. I have an entire army at my disposal.

Demon Marco: Sorry Morty but losers without powers don't get to talk. I'm the most powerful, I mean have you seen my powers?

Pity Party Mabel: Boys boys, please. I'm the most powerful Bad End Friend. 

Genocide Frisk: Hahahahaha! Oh, you pitiful mortal. How can you be the most powerful? What are you gonna do to an enemy, throw glitter at them? I can reset entire worlds and kill to my heart's delight!

Beast Wirt: Yeah, and I can rip out your soul and turn you into a tree with just the snap of my finger. What do you say to that bitch?

Genocide Frisk: I . . . uh *speechless*

Beast Wirt: That's what I thought. Clearly, I'm the strongest. You have to be incredibly strong and powerful to put up with your stupid shit.

Mewberty Star: Being a grump isn't a power. I, on the other hand, am incredibly powerful. Not only do I have mewberty powers but I also am in possession of the book of spells and the wand! 

Bipper: Actually I took those for research purposes. So your basically a glorified teenager now.

Everyone: *starts yelling and fighting till everything is just chaos*

Oh my- I knew they were gonna start fighting. Now to actually answer your question, I have to say Bipper is probably the strongest. He not only has the most natural power but he also actually takes the time to learn spells and demonic magic. I'd say that makes him the most powerful. Don't tell him I said that though, his ego doesn't need another boost.

Well, that's the end of the Q/A but I have a challenge for you, my little soul-suckers. In the chapter First Date Part 1, Bipper is chanting a spell. The words aren't just me smashing the keyboard but actually a secret message. I dare all of you to go find it out! That's all from me, and I'll see you all next we- No, no! Finn put the fucking chainsaw down! 

Sorry but I have to deal with these chaotic little shits. Bye-bye bat fam!