Awkward Encounters and Teasing Jerks

Today was the day! Bipper raced out of his room, ready to receive his package: A complete guide to medieval torture. Who knows how much damage he could do with that book. He excitedly ran down the hall with a large grin. Nothing would get in his way, nothing could stop hi- "Aah!" "Oof!"

Bipper rubbed his head and frowned, his eyes going red. No one gets in my way! he thought. Bipper got ready to set the person who stopped him on fire when he noticed that the culprit was none other than the handsome tree gnome he shared a house with. 

"Oh, Branches hey. Sorry 'bout that, didn't see you there." Wirt blushed and tried to speak, but like always his brain immediately shut down and he couldn't talk. Damnit Wirt, get it together, it's just Bipper! Smart, funny, cute, slightly chaotic Bipper. The yellow-eyed demon quirked a brow at his friend's strange behavior and moved closer. "Um, you aren't dead right? OH MY GOSH, DID I KILL YOU!?" Wirt snapped out of his thoughts and nervously smiled. "No no, I-I'm fine. Perfectly fine, nothing wrong." Shit, why did I say that!? "Hey bro, something came in the mail for you!" Mabel shouted from downstairs. Bipper smiled, remembering the entire reason he was here, waved goodbye to Wirt, and ran downstairs.

The lantern bearer let out a sigh of relief. It wasn't that he didn't want to talk to Bipper, he wanted to do that more than anything in the world, it was that he couldn't. No matter what he tried, Wirt couldn't think properly when the demon boy was around. At least no one was there to witness tha- "Oooo, does someone have a crush on a demon!?" Wirt groaned and scowled at the sound of Morty and Marco's snickering. "Very mature you two." Now, Wirt loved his friends, they were great and they felt like family, but he would rather kill himself than tell anyone of them about his possible interest in Bipper. Unfortunately for him, the last two people he wanted to know had figured it out. And just as he suspected, they started teasing the hell out of him. 

"So, what did it for you? Do you have a secret soft spot for demons?" Marco asked while trying to contain his laughing. Morty snickered and patted his partner in crime on the back. "Of course not Marco. I bet it was his beautiful yellow eyes that turned Wirt on." Wirt blushed and two branches shot out of the floor and wrapped around the teasing duo's necks, threatening to choke them. "Are you two done acting like 5 year olds?" Beast Wirt asked sternly. Morty and Marco nodded, not wanting to face Wirt when he's pissed off, and the branches let them go. "Good, now if you'll excuse me, I have more important shit to do then stay here and listen to you idiots." Wirt walked downstairs and as soon as they thought Wirt was out of earshot, they burst into a laughing fit.

Wirt rolled his eyes and ignored them, stupid teasing fucks.

If you haven't noticed I ship pinescone whether the boys are heros or villains, they're just to cute together! Morty and Marco are gonna put Wirt through absolute hell and I am living for it. Hope you enjoyed and see you next weekend!