Game Night

"Jeez, why is this so high?" Wirt sat under a tree in his room, scanning over the huge electric bill in his hand. It didn't make sense. Sure there were 8 of them living in one house, but that didn't explain why the bill was so high. Wirt sighed and went downstairs only to find the answer to his mystery. Everyone was chilling in the living room, multiple devices on at the same time. 

Frisk and Morty were playing Mario Kart on the switch, the speakers blaring as they shouted insults back and forth at each other. "Eat shit, Frisk." "Die in a hole, Morty." Wirt looked from them over to Mabel and Star who were wearing headphones and listening to kpop on the computer. Marco was right next to them, blasting Love sentence out of his speaker and using one of Morty's laser guns to create a light show. Sitting on the couch were Finn and Bipper, both the fan and heater blowing in their direction. Wirt face-palmed and walked over to the power strip, pulling the plug and cutting off all their devices.

"HEY!" They all yelled, directing their annoyance at the lantern bearer. Wirt just glared back and pulled out the bill, which fell all the way done to the floor. "You guys are using too much shit. Why do you even have the fan and heater on at the same time?" "Cause it's too hot!" "It's too cold!" Bipper and Finn whined at the same time. "Yeah. Besides, how are we supposed to entertain ourselves?" "I don't know and I don't care. Just stop wasting so much electricity." "Just one more hour. Please Beasty," Bipper pleaded, even using the 'dough eyes' to try and convince Wirt. The lantern bearer blushed but quickly snapped out of it and shook his head. 

"Nope. No. No more. Why don't you play a board game or something." They all looked up at Wirt as if he was crazy and Star asked, "why would we want to play something with the word bored in it?" "I don't know. Because you get to crush your friends in a legal way." Frisk perked up and they smiled. "Crush your friends? Sounds fun!" Frisk ran off and came back holding the most brutal, relationship destroying game ever created: Monopoly. 

~~~

(I'm pretty sure you know where this next part is from)

"I HATE YOU!!!!!" "OH, WELL NEXT TIME DON'T STEAL MY MONOPOLY!!!" Mabel and Marco were screaming at each other, both of them already pissed off and they had only been playing for 15 minutes. Wirt groaned and moved his hands away from his face, turning to look at Mabel. "Mabel, give Marco your $200. You landed on his property." Mabel slammed her hands on the table and pointed an accusing finger at Marco, a small pink fire igniting at her feet. "NO. HE'S IN JAIL! I'M NOT GONNA GIVE MONEY TO A CRIMINAL!" "That's not how you... PLAY!" The two continued to glare and fight with each other. Finn frowned and looked up at Wirt, pulling on his cape to get his attention. "Wirt, why is Marco screaming?" "Shut the fuck up Finn. You don't get to talk after stealing my last railroad!" Marco's groans turned into frustrated screaming as he yelled, "I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN!" "ME TOO! YOU THINK I WANTED THIS!" The rest of them just watched the chaos unfold, enjoying the entertainment.

~~~

After an hour of back and forth yelling, the gang decided to move on to a different game: Connect 4. It was currently Morty's turn as he was planning his next move against Bipper. "Ugh, Morty just hurry up," Star complained, getting more bored by the second. Morty just ignored her and continued to plan out his next step. Bipper smirked at Morty and yawned. "You can take as long as you want Smith, but you're not going to win." "Shut it Bipper." Morty noticed a space that seemed perfect and was about to place his marker when he noticed Bipper's grin. "What are you smiling about, creep?" "Oh, nothing. But are you sure you want to place it there?" Morty moved the piece and started planning again. Once he found a good spot he went to place the piece, only for Bipper to smirk again. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." Morty started doubting himself again and moved away, looking for another spot. "Oh my gosh Morty, hurry up!" "Ok fine!" Morty placed the marker in a random spot only for Bipper to place his piece right above and win the game. "HA! IN YOUR FACE LOSER! I WIN, I WIN!" Morty face-palmed, pissed that he lost to Bipper, while the demon did a victory dance.

~~~

After Connect 4, they decided to do something else. Go fish ended in flames, poker resulted in Star going broke, and Egyptian Rat Screw made Frisk and Finn get into a fistfight.  "Okay I think that's enough board games," Wirt said, tired and annoyed by the day's events. "I don't know. I thought it was pretty fun." "Shut up Bipper." "Why don't you make me Smith." Before they could start fighting, Star used her webs to stick them to the wall. "Nope. No more fighting. If you need me I'll be in my room looking at anime boys." "I'll join you!" Mabel said, and the two of them went upstairs. "So Wirt, can we get back to what we were doing?" "Sure, but if someone even mentions the words 'board game' I'm gonna lose it." They all cheered and got back to their devices, enjoying the rest of the day.

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed today's chapter! I don't know what it is about board games, but they just piss everyone off, believe me, I have experience. Last time I played monopoly with my brothers, we all started screaming and beating each other up, and don't even get me started on Cards Against Humanity. Anyway, I hope you all have a good day and gooooodbye!