1

"Have you heard about the new students? I heard some students talking about them, they're boys."

I gave her a face, an annoyed one. Soojin knows that I'm not interested because I'm reading something but she talks more about the new students.

I don't like knowing more people, how ironic if I say that I know almost half of the students in the campus.

The first student that she told me was from my hometown, Busan. It's a boy and there were gossips that he is attractive but a playboy. The second was also a guy from Busan. He's charming and lovely, no one can't say no to him. They are bestfriends but they have differences, the other was the soft one and the other was the hand core one.

I left Soojin there and started to walk to my locker to grab my books. It's the first day of being a senior, I don't want to be late. I heard whispers on my back so I look at it. Students were looking at the gate like there's a celebrity coming. I shrugged off and just went to our classroom. I put my bag on the chair and sit to the bench infront of our classroom's door.

The hallway is still covered with noises, my eardrum might break any minute. I roll my eyes and just scroll through my social media accounts.

The students were slowly going to their classrooms, it's almost time. I take my phone back to my pocket when I heard the bell rang two times. It means we still have 20 minutes to ready for the first day. I just behaved myself while waiting for Soojin. I was like a puppy waiting for it's owner to come back.

"Hi." Someone greeted. I smiled at him and waved my hand. I think he's new, but he's familiar. He sat beside me and try to make a casual conversation.

"I'm Jimin, Park Jimin. You?" He asked giving me his hand and I gladly accepted it.

"Lee Heiran. It's nice to meet you." I pulled my hand away knowing that it was sweating because of nervousness. I'm not nervous at all. Why is my hand sweating. "Nothing changed." He whispered but enough for me to hear.

"Pardon?"

"Huh? It's nothing. Nice to meet you again, old friend." I gave him a confused look and he chuckles while looking at me. "I think you have a bad memory."

"Indeed, I have.. Can you please explain what's going on? I'm your old friend?" He nod and was about to speak but someone fake coughed in my back.

"Can I disturb you bo-Jimin?"

They know each other? Jimin, Jimin, Jimin. PARK JIMIN! My best friend from middle school, how can I forget him.

"Chimchim?" I asked for confirmation.

"Now you know me." He chuckles and gave me a pat on my head. We got interrupted by the screams again. When will they stop fangirling? "Maybe the maknae is making them scream like that."

I just realised that Jimin is one of the students that Soojin introduced earlier. "What section are you?" He pointed to Class A's room so we are classmates.

I went to my sit followed by Jimin on my back. Soojin isn't my classmate, she's Class AB. I'm glad that there are only few girls in the room. If there is, I'm sure that they will start fangirling and crowding Jimin.

He sat beside me which made me uncomfortable because of the stares I get from the girls at the back. This is the treatment I'll get when I'm with him?