6

"Can we go to that shop? I need to buy things for our project."

I point where it is and he nod. I can't say no to him so I stayed.

I get off the car and headed inside the store. I was greeted by the guard standing outside of the shop. I think she knows me, I always buy stuffs here.

I went to the first section where I can buy different kinds of papers. I'm going to buy colored papers on this section.

I headed to the second section to buy the glues and tapes. I was finding the size of the double adhesive tape. I'm too focused so I didn't notice someone was behind me.

"Aren't you done yet?" I flinched when someone spoke. I heard him chuckled.

"Yah! You scared me." I glared at him when he laughed. "I'm just going to buy the other materials needed."

He just nod and went to the sit on the side of the shop. I went to the section where I can buy folders and cardboards. Lastly, I need to bought some design to make our accordion good.

I turn my gaze to the person that tapped my shoulder. He gave me a smile and I smiled back.

"Why are you here?"

"To buy some things for the project. I'm with Soojin." Taehyung said and pointed to a shorthair girl. Yeah, it's Soojin.

I picked the things and put it on my basket. I tapped her shoulder and her mouth widen when she saw me.

"Rannie-ah.."

"Soo Jin-ssi.."

We both said at the same time. The three of us chuckled after that.

"Are you alone?" She asked and I shake my head.

"No, I'm with Jungkook." I answered and smiled at her. They both smirked at me, Aish this two.

"I need to go, I'm going to pay this on the counter." I said and waved goodbye to them.

"Good afternoon Ma'am." the cashier greeted me while computing the things on my basket.

"Aftie. How much?" I shortly respond.

"₩69,854 ($64.2657) Ma'am." She answered and smiled at me. I nod and gave him my card. It's a bit expensive because I bought a fictional book. She gave it back and I went to the sit where Jungkook was.

I froze when I saw him with a girl, it's Chinsun. They are kissing?. Really? Are you kidding me? In a Public Place?

"Can you please get a room?" I said with anger and rolled my eyes. I went to Jungkook's car to get my bag and luckily, it's not locked. I'm not jealous, I'm just.. uzg, nevermind.

I was about to get a taxi but someone grabbed my wrist. I raised my left brow to him.

"What do you want?" I asked, irritated.

"I'm going to drive you home." He said calmly like he didn't do anything back there.

"No thanks, I'm just calling a friend of mine. Shoo, go back to that girl and get a room for two, make it three so you can invite one of her friends to have threesome." I covered my mouth when I realised what I said. What's happening to me?

"Why are you saying those kind of things? You're acting like your my girlfriend." He laughed and I glared at him. "Come with me now before I carry you back to my car."

I have no choice to come with him. Jungkook is Jungkook. He'll do what he said. I stared at him while he's driving. He's side profile is so good. I can't get over at it. I can stare at him all day. He's just.. he's face was perfect. Why am I feeling butterflies in my stomach? This boy is making me insane.

"Wanna go to McDonald's?" he asked and look at me. I look away immediately.

"Drive thru? Sure. Let's eat it in my house." He nod and went to the drive thru.

"Good afternoon sir, may I have your order?" The crew asked.

"Uh.. 2 McFloat, 1 Bucket, 2 Shake-Shake fries large, and 3 apple pie." Jungkook said before looking at me. "Gonna add something babe?"

"That's enough." I said and smiled. I just realised what he said. What the Bloody Hell!? I look to him, he's biting his lip to avoid his lips to rose up.

He drive to the yellow lane because we're still waiting for the Apple pie and the Bucket of Chicken.

After 5 minutes, the lady that gave us the orders earlier went to the car to gave the bucket and Apple pie.

"Ma'am, Sir, you two are such a cute couple!" she said and smiled. I saw Jungkook smirked and nod.

"Thank you." Jungkook said and the girl walked away.

The ride was full of silence. Everytime I look at him, he was smirking like hell. This boy is making me insane.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– :)