23

"It's already done, we can now rest."

Haewon rub my back while helping me fix my things. At last, our exam already finished. I studied all night just for this. I just don't want my dad to be disappointed again.

Jimin put his arms around me as we walk through the hallway. Soojin invited us to go shopping, they agreed so I'm also in. I have nothing to do in my house but to wait for the exam result.

Hoseok joined us, he was with Moon. I think there is something between the two. I hope they wouldn't end like how we ended up with our boyfriends.

"Where do you want to eat?" Jimin asked me while I was busy with my phone.

"Why are you asking me? Ask the others." He just laughed at me and obligated to what I said.

We ended up eating to Wangbijib, many people says that they have the Best Korean Barbeque in Myeongdong.

Jimin was staring at me the whole time. I just ignored it, he's really weird and I have nothing to do with that.

"What's your rank again?" He asked for the 7th time. I facepalm and he laughed at me. We are currently walking on Namsan Dule-Gil, Seoul tower can be seen here. It's a bit far from where we it.

"Legend I 1 star. You know what? Ask about different things." We stopped walking and look at the Seoul tower.

"Why do you love him so much?"
I stared at Jimin, trying not to cry infront of him.

"I don't know." I shrugged and pull him to where we parked. We used his car, mine was already at my house.

The whole ride is full of silence, no one speaks when we were on the road. We bid goodbye and I walk inside.

"Happy Graduation!" Soojin greeted me with a kiss on the cheek and a hug.

It's graduation day. The hotel
is slowly getting crowded. I received many farewell gifts from my classmates. The cheerful congratulations, shouts and applauds filled my ear, but when I saw him holding his girl's hand ruined a wonderful day. I wished that I was that girl but unfortunately, Chinsun is not me.

I still love him but he hurted me so much. He broke me into millions of pieces. Love is a glass, it's better to leave it broken that to be hurt putting it back. Our situation doesn't differ on that statement. It's not wrong to put yourself first.

I'm glad that I graduated in top 1 again but my dad's decision didn't changed. I will still study abroad. It's fine for me since I think I could fix myself and start a new life there.

"We're going to miss you, Heiran." Soojin and Haewon are crying while hugging me. Maybe this will be the last time that I'll see them. My flight will be the next next day.

"I think I will come back if I already finished college. We're going to be in touch, there is social media, duh." I laughed at them, but at the same time I felt sad. I'm also going to miss them.

I gave them a tight hug before going home, the program was already finished. I hope mom could see me here. I got many achievements, medals and certificates. I know that she's so proud of me.

While I was on the sitting on the bench infront of our house, I saw a delivery boy standing infront of the gate. "Good afternoon, how may I help you?"

He asked for my name and I gladly said it. "Have a nice day, ma'am."

He gave me a big box. When I opened it, it reveals more gifts from my classmates. But a bouquet of tulips caught my eye, it reminded me of him.

I saw a note on it. It only says 'Happy Graduation!'. I have no idea where it came from.

It's a greatful day, but it was finished by a message that I didn't expect. I realised that I didn't change his name on my contacts. After reading his message, I told myself I had to forget him. Moving on was never been easy, but we need to. We need to parted our ways to grow and be a better person. I will just accept the fact that we aren't really meant for each other. I always choose him, it's time to choose my self.

From: Love

Congratulations and Happy Graduation! I'm so proud of you Director Lee. I'm going to find you and we'll meet again. I will love you forever, and I promise that you're the only person that I'll call Ms. Right.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––