3

"Ignored. Avoided."

I repeat what he said. I'm now at my room but I'm still thinking about what he said. A Playboy getting rejected, that's new. Everybody admires and want him. Well, except me.. let's include Soojin.

I went downstairs to eat dinner.. alone. I decided to let our maids eat with me, I'm used to it but sometimes I'm missing the days I eat together with them. I understand that they're doing it for me and the love they gave to me was enough but I always felt that I'm lonely and unloved.

I went upstairs to take a quick shower. I wear my Pink PJ's and did my routines.

My alarm wakes me up and it sucks. My sleep isn't good because of overthinking. Who's the girl that he's talking about?

From: Unknown Number

Is it fine to pick you up?

I replied 'okay', I know that's it's Jimin because I gave him my number yesterday and it's sounds like a gentleman.

I already take a bath earlier. I went to my closet and change into my uniform. I went downstairs, no parents waiting for me, sad.

I asked one of the maid where is Sushi, they told me that she is somewhere outside.

I sighed heavily before getting Sushi on the garden. I saw her playing and chasing a butterfly. I giggled and patted her head. I ticked her and gave her food.

I heard a doorbell, maybe Jimin, I ran to the door and went to the gate. I froze on my spot, why is he here?

"Why are you here, Jeon?" I asked, emphasizing his last name.

"You replied 'okay', that's why I'm here." Jungkook answered wearing a bunny smile.

I thought it was Jimin. Does he ask those girls he dated like that? But we are not dating! He's a.. a Gentleman but Playboy. I groaned and just get my things. I have no choice, he's already here. How the hell did he know my address!?

"Have you eaten breakfast?" I asked just to broke the silence between us.

"Yeah, have you?" I nod and an awkward silence again.

I went out of his BMW 7 series and went to the locker to get my books. I saw Soojin when I was walking to the room so we chat only a bit because classes are starting soon.

"Your activity for today was to write a short poem, paragraph or essay. Choose one there. Any topic, I'm just going to see if your English improved. I'll gave you one hour." Mrs. Oh said and sat at the chair infront. It's already afternoon and it's the last subject English.

It was easy for me because I used to live in US for 2 years. But I don't know what topic will I write. I decided make my topic about sadness or depression.

It's the only thing that went to my mind. I encountered many struggles because of my topic. I don't know what is it felt like to be hurt by our love ones.

Sadness is temporary and fades with time. In this way, sadness differs from depression.

Depression is a longer-term mental illness. It impairs social, occupational, and other important areas of functioning.

My friends, family, always make me feel special. I know that they don't have time but they loved me with all my heart. I know that I won't experience that because of their love.