30

"Hey sis, wanna watch True Beauty?"

Soojin was sitting on the couch while finding something to watch. I just shook my head, I'm tired of doing my part time jobs. It's been 2 months since I left Korea. I have savings but I need to do something to live, I don't want to rely all on Soojin.

Only Haewon and Moon knew where I am. They were so worried, but this is the life that I choose, I have to deal with it. Good thing that I know how to speak English so I understand what the customer orders. I'm working on Starbucks in the evening and on a famous restaurant in the morning.

I enjoyed there though, my dream is to became a chef but I didn't end up being one. I will just enjoy being a dishwasher, maybe I will get a promotion soon.

"Heiran, do you want to go with me on my shoot?" I just nod because I have nothing to do here. I wear a oversized shirt and a denim shorts. I put on my Nike Air Force '1. I want to have an American Outfit this time than an Asian because I'm in America!

Soojin is a famous model here but not internationally. She has also been a model for designer brands such as Dior, Gucci, Saint Laurent etc. Look how successful she is, unlike me, an underated producer and director.

"Cho Soojin, beautiful than ever." A lady commented when she arrives. That's a fact, she's really beautiful. "Who's this beautiful woman here?"

"Mrs. Louisiana, this is Lee Heiran, my bestfriend from Korea." I gave her my hand and kiss her on the cheek.

"You can be a model, I'll recommend you in different agencies." She said with a lovely smile. I gladly smiled back.

"I think modelling isn't my thing, ma'am. I ain't pret-," she cutted me.

"Nope, you're perfect! Btw what's your job?"

"I work on Starbucks by now and I'm a film maker and music producer in Korea." I answered with hesitation.

"What company are you working on?" Mts. Louisiana asked again.

"KD Film Company. I'm the CEO's daughter." I proudly said but sadly, I think my father is mad at me.

"What!? You're a daughter of a CEO? Why are you here?" She asked again, she asked many questions but I felt comfortable with this lady.

"I ran away, it's not a big deal though. I was about to ran away but he kicked me out of the house." She made a sad expression and gave me a hug.

"Don't worry, I'll help you. I will recommend you to all the famous singers from Hollywood." She said and I hugged her tight. I thanked her and the three of us squealed.

This is a great opportunity, maybe being a film maker and music producer isn't my dream but let's try this one. I think I can be a famous producer again, but here in USA.

I start getting many calls from many companies and agencies, thanks to Mrs. Louisiana. My circle got bigger and bigger. I already worked with Jason Derulo, Ariana Grande, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Steve Aoki and many more artist. It all happened in one and a half year, I am really grateful to Mrs. Louisiana for her help that she gave to me.

"Heiran, nice to see you here." A famous DJ greeted me, I just smiled at him.

It's New York Fashion Week, Soojin and I will be one of the models. I said that I don't do modelling but I started liking it too. How I wish someone important to me are watching me.