21

"Can we talk now?"

Jungkook keeps on bothering me on school. I tried my best to ignore him but I just can't.

"Can you please stop on annoying me? I'm trying to get back on being an achiever." I whispered since we were on the library.

He gave me a confused look. I just rolled my eyes on him and take my attention back to the book that I'm reading but he grabbed it to me. I groaned loudly causing the librarian to look at me. I smiled awkwardly and bowed to say sorry.

"You what? Did your grades got low?" He asked seriously.

"Why do you even care, playboy?" I asked rolling my eyes and starts to leave the library.

"Can you please stay away from me? We already broke up, Jungkook." I said as I walk to the parking area.

"We didn't broke up, Heiran. Our relationship works with the two of us, you can't just decide with your own." He looked at me with a mixed emotions of sad and mad.

"We already did. It ended when I fucking caught you kising Chinsun on Han River!" I shouted, I'm glad that no one was there. I don't want to be the schools topic tomorrow.

Tears are shedding again on my eyes. When will I stop on being weak? I'm so fucking tired of crying.

"You know that I wouldn't do that." Pain is evident from his eyes but I ignored it. It ain't wrong to raise your pride sometimes.

"You said you would never hurt me!" I put my hand on my face as I kneel to the ground.

"I'm so dumb! I'm so stupid! Why did I gave you all of my love and left nothing for myself!?" He was just staring at me while I'm breaking down.

Maybe we aren't meant for each other. We're still young, we still need to find ourselves. I want this to end now.

"Let's end things between us, Kook." I said before standing up.

"No..." He shook his head. I also noticed that his hand are shaking. "You're my right person, please don't give up on us."

"Bullshit!" I spat. "Stop mentioning about me being the right person! Maybe, I am already the right person for you, but I'm sorry, the right person gets tired too."

My tears fall from my eyes like a waterfall. I ride my car and left him dumbfounded.

Student's looks are on me the next day. Fuck, did someone saw us yesterday. I hate it. There's a small piece of paper on my locker. It says 'Rooftop. Now.'

I comply and walk to the rooftop, alone. I saw a figure standing on near the railings, it was Chinsun. What a lucky day I have! Great. Just great.

"I already warned you not to messed up with me. Look what happened, your precious boyfriend cheated on you with who?" She laugh sarcastically, is she proud that she is a slut? "Oh yes, he cheated on you with me."

I'm so done with this girl, I don't want to hear the annoying voice of hers.

"Do want to know why Jungkook keeps bothering you on the first day of school?" She laughed like a villain. Is this girl a psycho or what?

"He was my boyfriend and he was thirsty for my body. So in order for him to fuck me, we made an agreement. Do you know what's the deal?"

"Play with your feelings." I bit my lip to stop myself from crying. All those sweet words and actions from him are all fake. "You're so dumb not to notice. I didn't know that the smartest student of KIS was so stupid when it comes to love."

I don't want to hear more. Her words turned into a sharp glass splinter, working it's way on my heart. It fucking hurts. I bumped into someone but I didn't dare to look back nor say sorry.

I ended up on an empty room, crying. I was fooled by him, He is so great at acting and pretending. Damn you, Jeon!

"Heiran?" I heard someone called.

"Don't come near me, you fucking asshole!" I shouted.

He slowly walk to me and hold my hand but I yanked it away. How dare he touch me!? He made me feel so stupid.

"What happened? Why are you crying?" Jungkook asked sincerely. Why is he good at making me feel so weak? I hate him.

"Did you ever loved me? Please tell me the truth." I pleaded.

"I love you so much, Jag-," I cut him off.

"You don't love me. You didn't love me. You just played my feelings." I sniffed and wiped my tears. "You're game is over, I already knew everything. You win. Happy?"

His face is full of confusion. I didn't let him speak a word and ran away from him. To all the people on earth, why me?

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––