27

"It's almost 5 am, but he's not yet here."

Jungkook was a bit late, Haewon is complaining. Is he going to arrive? Everything was ready and arranged, Jungkook is the only one missing.

We saw a white limousine arriving. A man wearing a pain shirt and black blazer is coming towards us.

"I'm sorry for being late. It's  traffic on my way here." It's not traffic earlier when we get here, we went here smoothly. Is he making excuses?

The make up artist was doing the leading roles faces. We are going to shoot the intro. Btw the title of the movie is '제발 아라벨라 (Please stay, Arabella).' It's genre is romance and drama.

Arabella and Jiro, a perfect couple. No problems, no arguments, just happiness. But all of the sudden everything changed. Arabella saw Jiro kissing a girl on a park. That's a mistake, Jiro was kissed by a hooker there. Jiro got tired of everything but not to her. They are on a cafe and Jiro decided to break up with her because he know that she won't forgive him. Arabella raise her pride and said she had someone else and she'll go abroad. She had no other lover, but she's going to Paris for improve his make up skill. It's painful to think that they let go even though they still love each other. The last word Jiro whispered to himself while he was looking at his ex lover is 'Please stay, Arabella.'

After a few years, Jiro became a successful doctor, he topped the bars. While Arabella is a designer and model from Paris. They met again when Arabella went back to their hometown. Jiro explained everything and they started over again. At the end, Arabella need to go back to Paris but Jiro wanted her to stay. Jiro was staring at her walking away from him. He said the magic word again as he close his eyes 'Please stay, Arabella'. Then he saw the lady running back at him, giving him a tight hug and a long kiss. And that was the plot of 'Please stay, Arabella'. I didn't tell the plot twist, I ain't a spoiler.

"Ready, Ms. Lee?" Jungkook asked and I nodded. He sat on the Assistant Director's seat and I sit on the Director one.

We talked about our personal lives while waiting for Daniel and Min Hye. "How's your lovelife for the past years?"

I shrugged before looking at him. "Jimin and I dated for 2 years, he confessed and followed me in US. But I guess we aren't meant for each other so we separated and just stay as close friends."

"I have no other lovers nor flings after that. I focused on studying." I added and he nod. "How about you?"

"Chinsun and I broke up after graduation. I also focused on studying in SOPA, no more exes." So he studied in SOPA. They broke up after graduation? They were so sweet before and after the ceremony. Poor them.

"Camera ready?" Jungkook asked.

"Ready."

"Quiet on set." He eyed everyone.
"Roll sound."

"Sound is speeding." the sound assistant answered.

"Scene X, Take Y." the camera assistant ordered.

"Frame." the camera operator answers.

"Lights! Camera! Action!" I shouted one by one.

The place we are filming is a coffee shop. It's famous here in Korea.

Arabella went inside the coffee shop, this is her first date with Jiro. When their eyes met, they wave hello and she sat on the table where Jiro is sitting. Their relationship is Long Distance, it's the first time they saw each other.

"Let me introduce myself, I'm Jiro Lee and you are?" He gave his hand to the girl and she gladly accepted it.

"Hi! I'm Arabella Kim, nice to meet you Jiro." They shake hands before calling the waiter.

"May I take your order ma'am and sir?"

"Hotteok!" They both sain in unison. "And Hot Chocolate."

The waiter left them to get the order. "And Cut!"

The staffs clapped and smiled at the two. They are good at acting, I am greatful to have actors and actresses like them.

We shoot for 10 hours now, it's time to take a break. The day was really exhausting. Being a Film maker is really hard.

"Here." Jungkook gave me a bottled mineral water. I gladly accepted it and thanked him.

"Are you inlove right now?" I shook my head to his question.

What is Love? It is something that can hurt you. I can't tell what is love because I'm numb. I'm so scared of loving someone again. I don't want to be a loser again. I don't want to be left by someone again. I don't want to love again.

The shooting ended today. We're staying at a hotel nearby. I heard a knock when I was about to go on the bathroom. "What do yo—Jungkook! What are you doing here?"

"I'm just checking you. And I think the others are downstairs waiting for us, we are going to eat Samgyeop." He explained and make a wait gesture.

"I'm just going to change my clothes!" I yelled while opening my luggage. I saw a black hoodie and a jeans. I think it's not mine but I wear it. They are waiting for us now.

I opened the door and saw Jungkook still standing there. He smirked after eyeing my clothes. I just pull him to the elevator and pushed the 'G' button that stands for ground.

I look at the hoodie that I'm wearing. My eyes widen and look at Jungkook. I realised that I was staring at him the whole time.

His face is getting closer to mine. I closed my eyes when I felt a hot breath on my ear. That's my sensitive spot!

"I didn't expect that it still looks new." He whispered. It's the first time I wear this hoodie. I sighed in relief when the elevator's door opened.

Jungkook walk fast and I followed. I stared at the hoodie. This hoodie was... HIS! Fudge, Why do this thing needs to be in my luggage!? He bought this hoodie for himself, and I asked for him to give it to me!

Jungkook went to my back and whispered that made me shiver. "You're turning me on, Heiran. Why did you wear my hoodie? Did you do it on purpose?"

When did he become pervert!?

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––