37

"I'm smelling COMEBACK!"

I want to throw Haewon a tissue. She's so noisy, the attention of the people in this restaurant was on us. We're waiting for the Real Estate agents that we need to meet. I was planning to build a house on a land property that my dad gave me. I am thinking if I should sell the mansion or gave it to the helpers.

I saw Architect Jung and their company's lawyer. I greeted them a hand shake. Our meeting starts with the design. Mr. Jung said that he'll help me with the interior and exterior of my house, I want my own design for it.

"I want it to be modern. Not that big but has 5 rooms, a guest room and another room for the helpers."

Our meeting ended but Haeeon and I stayed. We're so hungry. I ordered a pasta, of course that's my favourite.

"Here's your order, Miss Heiran and Miss Haewon." We looked at the guy that gave us order. He's handsome than ever. Is he a waiter?

"What are you doing here?" I asked him and he sat next to us.

"Five Star Kim's." I just realised that Jin owns the restaurant. I'll ask him to teach me more recipes so I can cook for my husband on the future.

I was about to say something but his phone rings. He back faced us. "Let me take this call first."

"What? You broke my favourite plate? I'm not mad Jagiya... I'm just.. I'll be home, wait for me." He smiled at us before saying goodbye. A problem with his girlfriend. I miss being in a relationship. Well, I want a serious relationship but at the same time I don't want to... if it's not him.

"I need to go on Min Medical. I need to meet Dr. Jung. I'm going to be late for ny appointment." I smirked when I heard the hospital's name. I bet she doesn't have a appointment, he's just going to meet Yoongi.

I am about to hop in my car but my phone suddenly rings. "Hello, Soojin. Where are you?"

[Can you please pick me up? Savannah is sick, she can't pick me up. I'm at the shoot by the way.]

I sighed before hanging up. I will definitely find a new manager if Savannah won't do her job properly, just kidding. I understand her situation.

"Hello, sister." Soojin greeted me when she saw me leaning on my car. I hugged him tight, it's feels like we didn't see each other for ages. "What's up?"

"Nothing much. Have you met Taehyung again?" She fake coughed. I knew it! Why are they hiding their secrets to me? I didn't just go home to the condo for a month, they already had a secret for me right away.

"Uh-you met him? I didn't.. Yeah, I didn't." She said and take a sip on her water. "By the way, I want to go to Jeondongjin beach. I heard from a vlog that it's good there."

"Sure, I'm in. I just need to clear all of my schedules." I said, eyes still focused on the road.

"I already cleared your scheds on modelling. The schedule in the company is what you need to take care of." Woah, she doesn't informed me, but it's fine.

This day, I become KDFC's CEO. I also hired Baekhyun again but now, as my secretary. Haewon? Well we voted her for Executive.

When the meeting finished, I let the board members get out first. I greeted and thanked them one by one. When I walked out of the room, the staffs and director congratulate me. I headed back to my office followed by Baekhyun at my back.

"Ma'am, congrats again." He said and gave me a sweet smile. I gave him back a smile and went inside the office. His desk is just infront of my door, I can call him when I needed him.

I saw chocolates on my desk, Ferrero Rocher and Toblerone. There's also a bouquet of my tulips. I clicked a button to call Baekhyun's telephone.

"Baekhyun, do you know where the gifts on my desk came from?" I asked while staring at the chocolate.

[No ma'a—Good morning Sir.] The door swung open revealing a man on a business attire. Obviously from a meeting.

"From me."

"You even bothered to gave me a gift? How sweet." I sarcastically said to Jimin. What is he doing here?

"That's from Jungkook, bitch. By the way, I bought you coffee and doughnuts. I'm a good friend right?" He said sarcastically and smirked at me.

We talked about business. He became serious, it doesn't suits him. Please, bring the Jimin I know back.

"You're doing a mess, Heiran. How will Jungkook comeback to you?" He teased, I throw him the tissue but he avoided it. He stick his tongue to me. The gods and goddesses heard my wish, gee.

"Mature." I rolled my eyes on him and looked at the papers on my table.

"Moon texted me. She said that she's calling you earlier but you didn't care to answer." I cursed when he informed me. I checked my phone, 17 missed calls. I put it on silent mode earlier because I was in the meeting room. Jimin waved goodbye before leaving my office.

I connected my phone to my earpiece, I can't find my airpods so I used it. I called Moon back and she immediately answered.

[Watch the replay of my hosting on YouTube. I interviewed Hoseok earlier. I was so nervous.]

I know that she still love Hoseok. She even call me just to informed me that, damn I hope all. All of my friends are fragile.

The door opens while I was busy looking at the papers. "Did you left something, Jimin?" I asked not looking at him.

"Jimin, huh?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were Jimin." I apologized when I saw Jungkook infront of me.

"It's fine. Have you received my gifts?" I nod, still not looking him. I frozed at his sudden move. He put his finger on my face and made me look at him. "Now, I have your attention."

I raised my eyebrows to asked him what he wants. He chucked and gave me a smile. "What do you think about marriage?"

"I don't know." I shortly respond.

"Really? I still.. Nevermind." He said that made my brows furrowed.

"Are you asking me to marry you?" I asked seriously.

"No.. I'm just thinking what it's like to be married." He answers and I just shrugged.

"If I hadn't made a mistake, you would have known what it felt like to be married." I smiled weakly. A tears escaped my eye and Jungkook wiped it with his thumb.

"Let's start over again, Ms. Right. Let's know what it felts like to be married.."

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––