9

"Good job you three."

Professor Kim compliment us. We are the first group that passed the project. I gave him a smile before going to the school's garden. It's my favorite place here. I sat on the bench and admired the beauty of the nature. I won't see this for 2 weeks. I just realised that it's already 4 months since we met them.

"So relaxing." I whispered.

"Yeah, it is. Why are you still here Heiran?" Haewon asked.

I didn't notice her standing beside me. I just smiled at her and look at the beauty of the nature.

"How's your day?" I asked her, still looking somewhere.

"Same as usual." she shortly respond.

"How about the boy you're talking about? the boy you like." I asked again.

"Yoongi? Oh, we hang out 3 times a week. It depends on his schedule." So he's talking about Yoongi, yeah he's kinda savage. I just nod and offered her a ride.

We arrived at his condo unit. I didn't know that she's staying here. I received a text message from my mom that we will have a family dinner because today is the only day they have free time. I bid goodbye and I'm back at the road.

"How's school, honey?" my father asked me. I answered him a simple 'Its fine' and continue eating my food.

"What's your plan for college? KAFA or SOPA?" my mom asked, my eyes glow.

"I thought you... you wer-," my dad cut me off.

"We already talked about this. We think that you need to decide for your own. But if you want to go to Yale or Harvard, much better."

I hugged him and he patted my back gently, I also hugged mom. I don't want to study abroad. I want to stay here with my friends.

I did my morning routines and changed into a white PJ's. My phone vibrated and I saw a message from IG.

jjkook: Hi, you up?

lhranx: Yeah, why?

jjkook: Here outshde.

His typings are all typos. I take a look and yeah, he is really there. It's raining, why is he here? I didn't remember that I invited him.

I went to the gate while holding a umbrella. He just smiled at me like a kid who have a bunch of candies. I drag him to my room and immediately gave him a towel. I smell alcohol, why is he drunk?

I hesitate if I will change his so clothes or not. Aigo, this boy. He might get sick if I don't, so I'll try to ask my dad. I went to my parent's room, nervously. I will borrow clothes from my dad.

"Eomma, Appa," I called while knocking. My dad opened the door and asked 'why'.

"A-appa, uh.. how will I explain thi-," he cut me off by a laugh.

"Your friend was here and you're going to borrow some clothes." he said, how did he know? "CCTV." He said like he knows what I am thinking. I nod and he went to my room holding some clothes. I waited outside while dad is changing his clothes.

Appa walked out of the room and gave me a smile. I walked inside and he was sleeping, peacefully. I went to the couch and sleep peacefully.