31

"Are you okay, Heiran? Did you saw a ghost?"

I got back to reality when Jimin tapped my shoulder. I just smiled and shook my head. I didn't realised that the food is already on the table.

"Ileumi meo eyo? (What's your name?)" Moon pointed to Savannah.

"Annyeong, jeoneun
Savannah ieyo. (Hello, My name is Savannah.)" It's good that Savannah understands what she said, I taught her simple greetings and some general conversation.

Jungkook went to my mind again, I remembered that he's here. I don't want to see him.. with someone else.

"My head hurts suddenly, can I go home now? I want to rest." I lied, they look worried but they agreed. Jimin will bring me to our condo unit, I purchased them for Soojin, Savannah, Haewon and me. They already sold the old one.

I take a look at Jungkook before leaving, he's happy with her. I don't want to ruin their relationship. Jimin wrapped his arm around my shoulders and guide me to his car, he purchased a new one. It's a Hyundai Sonata.

I will purchase a new car too, I left my Audi in New York. We talk everything that happened when I was gone. Jungkook and Irene was rumoured dating and it's a fact, they really are.

I can't believe that the table turned. I am now the one who approaches Jungkook. But that's fine, as what I said, I don't want to ruin their relationship because of my undying love for him.

I can't get him out of my mind, he's making me insane for the hundredth time!

I heard the door opened, maybe it's Savannah or the girls. Yeah, I'm right, it's them. They were from the mall, I'm glad that they get along well with each other. I forgot that I didn't eat dinner, there is a nearby convenience store here so I walk there alone.

"It would be ₩20,000 ($18.04)." I gave the cashier my card because I don't have cash with me.

I decided to eat my ramen there, I also bought a pack of mochi. I look at the entrance when I heard the sound of the doorbell. My jaw dropped, what is he doing here? Fuck.

Our eyes met again, he looks shocked but he smiled at me. I look away and pay attention to my ramen, what another coincidence!

A figure appeared in front of me. I look at it, it's him. He was just smilling at me while holding a ramen. Is he going to eat with me? I'm not that assuming but I think he is. But please, no. I'm not ready to face him, I'm not yet ready.

"Heiran, long time no see!" Jungkook greeted and sit on the chair infront of me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him. I can't believe that a big time director will be seen in a convenience store, eating ramen. He just chuckled and look at me for a moment. I got uncomfortable so I looked away.

"Is that your way to greet someone hello? How rude." He laughed at me and I raised my eyebrow. I rolled my eyes at him and started eating again. "Okay, I'm sorry."

Sorry for what? Sorry because he cheated back then? Sorry because he only played with my feelings? Sorry because he used me? Fuck, I'm starting to breakdown again, all because of Jungkook! Damn you.

"For?" I look at him with no emotion. I don't want to make him feel that I'm still the weak Heiran from senior high. I want to be brave infront of him.. infront of them.. infront of everyone. I want to prove them that i can be a better person.. that I can be braver.