they discovered yaoi

Yup guys!! This is requested by my friend and that was a little traumatic scene. Yaoi means boy X boy!!
-/-------------------------------------------------/-
Leon

You smiled at yourself when you heard that the fans ship Chris X Leon. You searched the doujinshi (fanfic manga) about them.

There's to many doujinshi about them. There is a part where Leon is hand-cuffed and gagged. A part where Leon was tied and being rough. And many more. You left the your computer open and didn't notice that Leon is in your room.

"oh shit!!" he shouted as he blush.

You went to your room and saw Leon hiding under the quilt.

" a little lesson about touching other things that's mine okay?"
-/-------------------------------------------------/
Chris

While reading a fanfic about resident evil, you encountered a fanfic named Chris X Wesker.

"Wesker?" you clicked the link and saw a picture of Chris tied up with Wesker who's above him.

"oh my gosh....... I need to pee" you ran to the bathroom leaving your computer unlocked.

After some few mins. You went out to see Chris blushing madly while reading the fanfic. You giggled.

"admit it boy!!"
-/-------------------------------------------------/-
Piers

As a yaoi fangirl. You already know the headcanon of the resident evil 6 franchise. It's NivanField.

You are searching some pics of NivanField when the phone rings and you need to answer it, you went out and that's the time when he came In searching your laptop.

"what the?"

"Piers moaned as Chris............. NO!!" he closed the laptop and he heard a giggle from you.

" you and your inner gayness for Chris"

"NO!!"
-/-------------------------------------------------/
Jake

While walking you are reading a yaoi fanfic, the pairing? Oh no no no, it's your boyfriend and piers.

You blushed intensely as you read the yaoi part. Jake as a curious boyfriend he is, he grabbed your phone and read it.

"Piers grabbed Jake on the collar and kissed.......him.......deeply......."

"........."

"............"

".............."

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" he shouted as you run away.
-/-------------------------------------------------/
I don't have any internet here for the past days and guess what I'm already dead......... Just joking of course I'm alive!! And I have tournament coming life as women basketball varsity.