Special Chapter

Anyone? Can you guess the title?
---------------------------------------------
Leon

"I Leon Kennedy will treasure you even -"

Clang

Leon looked at the source of the sound. It's him, he saw his otherself from another time. Wearing shades, long sleeve jacket, black jeans and jordan

"what the hell?" leon said staring at his slight older self.

"i have something to tell you" his otherself said making leon growl.

"did ada make you?! Are you gonna ruin our wedding?!" leon shouted.

"no i'm fucking saving you from her!!! I'm saving myself!! Listen you'll go crazy aft-"

Leon pushed his olderself to the wall.

"what do you mean?! Crazy?! What the heck?! What happened?!"

The olderself leon looked at him. He is about to speak when someone knocked on the door.

"Hey leon are you ready?" Chris asked from the otherside. Leon looked at his otherself and sigh.

"yeah"

"Bro. Say no to the wedding"

Leon POV

"Bro. Say no to the wedding" my otherself said making me growl. I have a right to decide!! How could he?!

"why? She's my life...... Your life" i mumbled.

"she died. She died Leon"

My eyes widen and sat down next to him.

"how?" i asked trying to hold my tears.

"It's cliche leon. Died from a car accident, a drunk driver killed her" he said while crying. My breath hitched. It's cliche but it weigh a million bricks behind me.

"did you try saving her?" i asked looking at him. My older otherself looked at me while crying and stood up.

"i'm not that stupid leon!! I tried and tried but everytime i save her another accident happens like while she's walking home she got shot by a random stranger, i have no choice leon!! I need to see you and tell you all of this!!" he shouted at me and sat down crying.

"it's hard to make me do this to us" he said.

After 10 minutes of talking they looked at each other and smiled.

( timeskip )

"Leon Scott Kennedy will you take (Y/N) to be your lovely wife?" the priest ask as a memory flashed back to me.

" she died but can you still feel her?Her warmth around you, making sure that everything will be okay?" i asked as we looked at each other. He looked at me and smiled softly like he remembered something.

"I do" he whispered.

I smiled a flash at her and said.

"I do" i whispered.

"now you may kiss the bride" the priest said. Everyone whistled some of the clapped and shouted.

" her soft skin brushing against me, her hot breath that i enjoyed the most and don't forget the kiss" his older self said while we giggle.

I cupped her cheeks and kissed her.

"thanks" i said making my otherself smugly looked at me and punched my shoulder playfully.

"well sorry, just........ Just be ready" he said as he stood up.

"where are you going?" i asked as he went to the door.

"alone in my boring with her ghost" he said sassly.

I smiled and sighed.

"bye bro"

I stared outside of the church and saw my otherself smiling, crying and laughing at the same time as he drive off.

" I'll be okay" his otherself said.

" hey wanna watch?" i asked then he nodded.

"sure but remember this. Everyone is meant to die and this cause us to ball our eyes out and cry cause when that day happens. I'll promise this time that i'll comfort you, not go back to this timeline again" he smiled and walked away.

"i love you" i said.

"i love you the most" she said

I raised a brow and spin the around as i carry her in bridal style

"till death?" i asked as my lips quivered.

" till death" she teasingly said as i pouted.