Leon X reader

Leon POV

"so leon, wanna go clubbing tonight?" chris asked me as me and cyber fix some paperworks cause you know cyber is a real bitch doing paperworks.

"well i dont know chris,(y/n) and me had a fucking fight" i scratch my nape making cyber grin.

"i'll come" she said as she walked away with documents in hand.

"fine" i said. I hope i don't regret this choice.

Night time

I regret this shitty choice!! Bad choice!! Bad choice!!

I'm currently playing pool with chris and why bad choice? Well girls are staring at me like i'm a piece of meat.

"leon your turn" i heard chris said making me clear my throat and went to position as i bend down i felt a hand touching my back as i started to tense up.

"darling, you want me to make you relax?" a girl whispered on my right ear.

I looked at chris for help but it seems that he is gone. Piers went in the scene as the girl kissed my neck

"l-" he was cut off by 2 girls by rubbing their hands on his torso. I'm so dead.

"wanna have fun?" another voice whispered to me making me gulp.

"excuse me bitches but who the hell are you to touch our man?" i heard a familiar voice to see cyber standing with (y/n) on her side.

"well we the "bitches" are gling to steal your man and it seems that they like it" the girl with a blonde hair sassed.

"your names ladies?" piers asked nicely.

"the name is brit" the blonde girl wearing a crop top and short leather shorts said.

"name is amy, remember that boys" a girl with a brown hair wearing leather jacket with white underwear that us complete exposed. Then juli and aria.

"why the hell are u flirting with our boys?" cyber asked

"they're not yours bitches" amy scoffed making me look at piers who has a smile on his face.

"well u don't need to be forceful to get someone thats not yours" (y/n) said as the girls

" i don't see anything that claims that your his" brit said making the girl scoff and show their hands at them

"here is the proof" they said together the girls looked at their hands as it turn they close it and punched them.

"no need to assholes" (y/n) spatted then glared at me.

"Home now" she said as she step on the 4 knocked out girls while piers gulped on my side. We went out of the bar and she kissed me then slapped me afterwards

"no sex and kissing for a week" after that she went in to cyber's car smirking as piers stood beside me.

"no sex and kiss too?" he asked

"yeah" i said

"looks like you bastards aren't getting laid tonight" jake smugly said.

"and what makes you think you won't end up like them jake?" sherry asked.

"you're in the mood" jake joked as sherry pushed him away and went in cybers car yelling the same punishment like us.

"what?!" he yelled as the car drove away

"welcome the club" i said as jake whined