Finally Date!!

Well as you can see previously on some chapters. Fail date and the time he invited you to date him so here ya go!!
---------------------------------
Leon

Your eyes widen in awe. You are in London, Baker street to be exact.

"sherlock holnes!!" you fangirled. Well as a CIA agent you encountered about the stories of sherlock holmes.

"baker street~" you said.

"glad you like the first part" he said with a smirk. You tilted your head in sign of confusion. He took out 2 tickets out of no where with an old book.

"the copy of sherlock's original story in one book and tickets for-" he didn't continue cause you kissed him tenderly.

"this is a blast" you said then he chuckled.

"everything will e in a blast as long im with you."
-----------------------------
Chris

"chris where are we going?" you asked sleepily.

"somewhere" a guard opened the door.

"well its cold here" you complimented.

"open" he said. You opened your eyes to meet chris with a smile on his face.

"mr.redfield welcome to ubisoft" a girl said.

"ubisoft?! The gaming company?! Oh my gawd!!"

"amd here ya go" he gave you a small canvas  with an autograph of your favorite game maker.

"oh my gawd thank you!!" you kissed him and he chuckled.

"no prob"
-----------------------------
Piers

You are in sydney with piers for a vacation. He took you to a cool movie theater.

"wow its like a bed infront of a big flat screen tv!!" you said then he smile and kiss u.

"now shut up and watch"
-----------------------------
Jake

You are with jake traveling in florence.

"these buildings look familiar"

Crack

"jake?" you looked behind you to see jake climbing up the building.

"what? We are in florence something triggers you?" he asked as he climbed the building.

"assasins creed 2!! Im an assasin!" you yelled and catching the guards attention. You wore your hood and climbed the building when you reached the top jake chuckled and grabbed you.

"what now?!" you yelled but shouted next. Jake dragged you to do the leap of faith.

"sup?" he yelled and kissed you as you land on the haystack.