Try Hard

Well i'm kinda stuck in writing one-shots cause you guys deserve it!!! Ahahaha A/N at the end.
---------------------------------------------
Leon POV
Highschool AU!

"So leon, who's your next target?" Piers teased making me laugh and point at (y/n).

"The queen of volleyball? (Y/n)? Are wishing for death to come and pick you up?" Piers whisper yelled making me pat his back.

"Don't worry piersy, it will be easy like the others" i winked at him and went to (y/n). Her hair was styled into a ponytail as she sigh.

"Hey princess" i greeted her making piers on the far side gulp. Being a jock in your school and a part of a famous band was totally an advantage on getting the chicks right?

"Oh hey! Wassap?" She greeted me back with a sarcastic tone making me frown.

"Not happy to see your prince?" I asked making my best puppy face. She acts to think for a second and looked at me answering.

"No and i rather date my locker for your information" she said as she close her locker and walk away making me blush.

"Told ya man!!! She's sick, and rejected the fuck out of you" piers whispered yelled again as people stared at me like i grew a dick on my forehead.

"Whatever guys, go back doing what the hell you guys are doing before shit happens " i yelled as they face their lockers again.

"I'm going to make her mine" i mumbled making piers roll his eyes.

"See ya in band practice" he yelled as he ran going to his class.

I went to my first class. Chemistry. As i enter the room, i saw (y/n) talking to jake as they laugh together. That's weird, suddenly i feel jealous.

"Mr. Kennedy, are you planning to stand there until the lesson is finish?" Our teacher Mr. Simon asked making me sit on my chair.

"What happen to you there for a minute, leon? " Chris asked after i sat making me shift and look at her.

"Ohh hitting on the volleyball queen, huh?" He ask again making me shy down and blush.

"Oh the famous leon kennedy has a crush on the famous volleyball captain" chris teased making me scowl and slap him silently but hard.

"Oh damn fuck, i get it" he whispered making me smirk.

----------------- Last subject-----------------

"Partners for the english projects are, Mrs. Berkin and Mr. Muller" the teacher announced as the list go on.

"Yes!!" They shouted together. I kinda think that they were together. You know like boyfriend and girlfriend. Secretly dating.

"This will turn out horrible" i mumbled to myself as the teacher yelled my name.

"Mr. Kennedy and Mrs. (L/n)"

Wait, what? (Y/n)?! Holy crap maybe this is my chance to hit on her!!! Yes!!

"Oh man, i know that look" piers said making me look at him innocently.

"What do you mean?" I asked as he roll his eyes .

"You'll try again and again, dude, she caught your attention as i can see" piers said as the bell rang signaling the day is done.

"Whatever, you talk nonsense" i mumbled and walk towards (y/n) to talk about the project.

"Don't think about it idiot" that's the fist thing she said as i walked besode her.