For you

Piers POV
I glanced at my girlfriend who is playing volleyball, she's too talented for a middle blocker. Jumping higher than the average setting for her height. How did it started again? Ah haikyuu. I smiled as i clean my gun, checking it on every sides. "Take in!!" She shouted as she prepares for a jump. Cyber her best friend in the agency also a setter smiled setting the ball towards her direction.

She's flying. Her (h/c) hair defies gravity as she 'floats', those (e/c) eyes i grew to love shines with determination, dedication and excitement as she spikes the ball. Cyber grinned as the ball quickly lands on the other side of the court with a satisfying sound.

"Nice job!!" Cyber said with a smile making my girlfriend giggle. "Well i need the key" she said making remove my jacket revealing a white shirt. "Here you go" cyber said as she gave her the key making me stretch. (Y/n) smiled as cyber bid her farewell exiting the gym with her bag.

"Not yet satisfied?" I asked making her pout and face me. "Well i'm just warming up, do you want me to teach you how to set?" She asked making me smile and grab the ball. "Want to test it out?" I asked making her hype.

"I'm ready" she softly said making me set the ball to her. She smiles as she spike the ball again, upon landing she face me with a huge smile. "What made you change your mind about learning volleyball?" She asked. I smiled at pat her head "well you look fun playing volleyball and you really work yourself out for it" i said as she picks up another ball. "Well is that the only reason?" She asked making me kiss her "of course for you too"