PIERS X READER R-18

Where is it?!

You are walking into his office, everyone is staring at you while I'm face palming.

"Where the hell is your garments?!" I asked making you glare at me with a 'fuck u ' sign in hand.

"Sexy!!"

"Wanna fuck?"

"What a slut"

Insults and perverts everywhere, you prepared your gun while walking to the criminals office. You kicked the door startling piers.

"Where is it?!" You shouted while pulling down your shirt.

"Oh what a dare devil I see" he said as he sign his paper works for the upcoming mission with you.

"I need to walk for 30 mins. From my office to shout at you nivans!!" You shouted then he giggled and ignored you.

"Nivans where is my freaking undies!!" You shouted then he started to hum.

"Nivans!!" You shouted then you stayed silent.

"Oh shit" he mumbled with a gulp.

You are about to walk away when you are being pinned down by piers.

"But you look sexy" he cooed on your ear then biting it in process.

"P-piers!" You struggled then he walked back a little looking you. He removed his belt.

"A little aggressive I see" he said and tied your wrist on the hooker on the door.

"Shit" you cursed as he lifted your legs.

"I'm gonna tease u" he said and lowered his head. You arched your back when he licked your clit.

"P-piers" you moaned as he fondle your breast with his other hand.

"Your wet already" he said as he inserted 2 of his fingers in your core making you moan loudly. He made you bite your shirt the he licked your bud making you teary eyed.

He thrusted his fingers faster until you cum.

"Ah fuck" you said.

He giggled and removed his pants and rubbed his manhood between ur thighs.

"S-stop the tease!!" You shouted then you gave a moan when he entered it with full force. He shut you up with a kiss.

"Ah shit" he cursed while kissing you.

"Ah!" You moaned as he started to pound on you.

"Mercy" you moaned but he went faster. You moaned loudly, you didn't even care if someone is hearing it right now.

"Hahn!!" After that he chummed with you.

"Man that's great" you said.

"How about one more" he said then he kissed you again.

>>next day<<

"Ah shit" you said as you looked at me with a sorry face.

"You remember the thing that my office is next to piers?!" I shouted making you flinch and gulp.

"I didn't sleep the night!!" I shouted then fainted.

"Ahhhh cyber-chan I'm sorry!!"