when you died

Well everyone of us die when were old right?

Leon

You smiled at leon for the last time as the flat line showed up on the screen. You are in a car accident.

You were just happy mojo singing while walking the side street until a drunk dude who is driving bumped you from behind.

"(y/n)!! Oi dont joke!!" leon shouted as he looked at the flat line. He sobbed as he lay near your dead body not even bothering calling the nurse.

"damn it. I love you too, you never let me finish"
-----------------------------------
Chris

"(y/n)!!" you looked behind you to see a bullet going right for you.

"damn it no!!" chris shouted as fell on the floor dead.

"chris just go!! They will recover my body later!!" you yelled as chris started to cry.

"hey dont joke you gotta be kidding right?!" he yelled. You smiled and gave him your wedding ring.

"make it a necklace asshole!!" he looked at you with teary eyes. You smiled and died after it.

"i love you and rest in piece" he said walked away sobbing.
---------------------------------
Piers

You and the team are walking until the bamboo bridge broke and you are the only one there. Everyone just crossed before it broke.

"no!!" piers shouted as you reached your hands into nothing.

"piers!!" you yelled.

"i-"

Slice

You landed on broken mirrors causing to faitality.

"shit!!" piers cursed and cried.

"im sorry piers" chris said with a frown face as he watched his partner sob.
--------------------------------
Jake

You are alone in your house until a robbery happened. You beat the robber and left to find the phone.

Bang

You were shot in the chest. The phone ringed and someone spoke.

"hey jake here"

"jake" you said with a dying voice.

"wait for me!!"

"dont!! Just listen"

The next line went silent.

"im dyin......in the......house......dont rush here.......i...hid something.....in the cabinet......i...love you......"

"(y/n)?! Hey let me respond?!!! Babe..............."

Jake gripped the phone tightly and threw it away causing sherry to look at him.

"jake..." i said then sherry frowned.

"sorry for your lost" i said jake punched the wall and broke down.

"damn it!!" jake sobbed.