Taking the long way home

I'm back and alive as well so here's a one-shot of jake.
-------------------------------------------
Jake Pov

I looked at the road infront of me. It's straight, quiet and relaxing.

"Hey, are we lost?" (Y/n) asked making me slow down the motorcycle and look at her.

"No, just taking a shortcut" i said making her nod and look at our surroundings.

It will be my last day with her, and she knows it. That's why she's quiet, holding onto my waist.

"You know that it will be a long ass journey without you escorting me" i said making her chuckle.

"I know, but on the bright side you'll be working with Cyber" she said making me sigh and stop the motorcycle.

"You know that i can cancel the mission, right?" I turned around to look at her. She's staring at the seat like it's the most interesting thing in the earth. Her (e/c) eyes shines as her (h/c) hair sways with the wind.

"I know, but this is a big opportunity for you jake" she said as she stare at me. I sighed and kiss her cheeks.

"I'm going to start driving now" i said making her nod and hug me on the waist. I sighed again and went to the main road, while driving i can hear the car engines nearby, guessing that we're near a stoplight.

I can hear our theme song blasting on the radio near us. It's almost the end of the song.

So we're taking the long way home

'Cause I don't wanna be wasting my time alone

I wanna get lost and drive forever with you

Talking about nothing, yeah, whatever, baby

So we're taking the long way home

I looled at her humming with the tune, i can see the light is red, as i stopped.

Hitting every red light

Kissing at the stop signs, darling

Green Day's on the radio

And everything is alright

Now we're turning off the headlights, darling

We're just taking it slow

"I want to kiss you right now" i mumbled to her, (y/n) smiled and kissed me.

"Jake, i know your taking the long way home" she said making me chuckle.

"I know, you want me to kiss you every stop signs, i saw?" I teased making her giggle

"Who made you that sappy jake?" She asked making me kiss her again. I glanced at the green light that flash by as cars start to honk at us. I raised my middle finger and drove away.

"You did" i told her as i saw a stop sign. I stopped and looked at her. She smiled and leaned closer.

"You're really serious" (y/n) said making me kiss her quickly.

"We will have a road trip around this city before we go home" i said as she smile.

"I love you jake" (y/n) said with a bright angel smile.

"I love you more (y/n)" i replied making her gasp.

"Impossible" she teased making the both of us laugh.