Midnight drives

Leon:

Your P.O.V

You glanced at Leon who is sleeping for an hour now. "How can you sleep so peacefully?" You asked him as you fix stare at him. Knowing he won't answer you continue to talk. "Oh god, can i have your ability to sleep anywhere?" You mumbled while pouting. Hearing a chuckle and a deep sigh, you blush. "Sorry, i can't give those abilities to you" Leon said as he stare at you with his blue crystal eyes. "Can't sleep huh?" He continued making you pout.

"Say, you wanna have a midnight drive with me?"

Leon P.O.V

We've been driving out of city for an hour now. (Y/n) is singing with the radio, her (H/c) sways with the wind as her eyebags complimented her skin. She looks beautiful.

"Leon eyes on the road" she said with a playful voice making me chuckle. "You look beautiful with the midnight skies as your background" i said making her smile. "So if i only have a midnight background with me i'll be beautiful, geez" she teased making me roll my eyes playfully. "You know me (y/n)" i said while driving feeling the fresh air. "I love you" she said with a smile that can light up the whole town, "i love you too" i smiled as i kiss her.

"EYES ON THE ROAD KENNEDY!!"

"YES MAM!!"
----------------------------------------
Chris:

Chris P.O.V

"Are we wasting time, talking on a broken line-"

I looked at the girl beside me singing some random song on the radio. Man, that band sucks so much. Her (H/c) sways with the wind, her eyes shines with happiness. Overall she looks perfect.

"Chris! I want pizza!!" She looks at me with her signature pouting face. "Well we should go to 7/11" I said casually. I heard a deep sigh near me "Fine, where do you want to get it?" I asked as i drive towards the airport. "Italy please" she said while smiling widely. "Fine" i said while smiling. Looking at her clothes and hair made me chuckle as i kiss her. "I'm so excited to go to Italy for a pizza!!" She said making me chuckle.

"Man that band sucks"

"HEY!! DON'T BE RUDE TO MY BABIES. ONLY I CAN TELL THEM THEY SUCK"
----------------------------------------
Piers:

Your P.O.V

"So wake me up when its all over" i sang while Piers drive us in the middle of nowhere. The fields are beautiful with the midnight sky. "Enjoying the view?" Piers asked making me look at him. His brown hair compliments his white clothes. His brownish green eyes radiates calmness making me smile gladly. "This place will be my new hide-out" i said while smiling making him chuckle. "That's unfair. I found this place first" He said as i smile at him.

"Yeah" i looked up on the sky and smiled softly. "You're so stupid you know" i mumbled to myself as i look down smiling. "Talking to myself again" you laugh.
-------------------------------------------
Jake:

Jake P.O.V

"Wanna race?" (Y/n) asked as she grab her jacket from our closet. "At this hour?" I asked as i looked at the stacked reports from sherry. She nods and i smirked. "Bring it"

"Fuck yeah" she shouted as we race. I smiled at her stupidity. "Concentrate, unless you want to treat me" i shouted making her drive faster. Next thing we knew.

"Jake and (Y/n), the troublemakers" Cyber walks out of the police car twirling a handcuff . "oh come on cyber" (y/n) complained making me scoff. "I'll punish her. Just give me the handcuffs" i said boldly making (y/n) blush. Cyber smirked and gave me the handcuff. "Whoever wins the race, tops" i said smugly. "You'll cheat asshole" she yelled. "It doesn't mean anything" i yelled as i had a head start.