You seduce them

HELLO, I AM KINDA WONDERING THAT IF THIS SCENARIO WILL WORK NEHHHH GUESS WHAT IT WILL FOR YOU READER-CHAN

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

LEON

You are wondering how Leon will react if you seduce him. You had an idea.

"Hmm where is that book?" You asked while searching in the library with Leon.

"What book?" He asked while looking at you.

"The cabling wires book" you said as you smirked looking at the book above you.

"Hmm there it is!!" You said as you stretched your body.

Leon stares at you. Your skirt is so short when you stretched he can see your panties, he blushed when he got a glimpse of your lace panties surprisingly it's color red.

"Don't tell me" he went to you and reached the book in the process grinding you.

"L-Leon not here" you said as you blushed.

"We'll you should keep your voice moaning a lot" he said as he nibbled your ear.

Oh your so screwed.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

CHRIS

you are wondering how Chris will react if you tried to seduce him... Hmmmmm

"I know" you said and walked towards to the training gym

We'll you have some sports in mind so why not try them. You dressed yourself. A large shirt and a short short. You tied your hair into a pony tail exposing your nape.

Just by chance he is there with piers playing basketball. You grabbed your opportunity and went to the storage room. You grabbed the net for he volleyball and smirked.

You walked past them and piers noticed that you are about to trip.

"Ah!!" You shouted then got entangled with the net.

Your hands are stuck above your head, your shirt was raised up revealing one side of your lace bra and your legs are spread open. The two looked at you for a moment then piers left with a smirk on his face.

Chris gulped and untangled you but leaving the net still stuck on your hands.

"Untie me!!" You said but he smiled.

"Are you trying to seduce me?"

"N-no!!" He smirked and nibbled your ear as you heard the door locked.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

PIERS

you wondered if you seduce piers what will happen.

I as your best friend just smirked and called everyone to go to the beach. You thank me and smirked.

"It's so hot!!" Everyone said making you and piers nod with a smile. You removed your shorts in front of him. He blushed and looked away.

We all went to swim while you guys are still in the inn.

You removed your shirt and you toss your clothes in your room then locking it.

"Hey umm.." Your heard piers mumble. You looked at him with an innocent face while fixing your bikini.

"Shit screw this!!" He said and kissed you.

"I'll punish you for being so sexy looking bitch~" he cooed and nibbled your ear.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

JAKE

You are thinking what will be the reaction of jake is you seduce him secretly.

"Here it is!!" You said and grabbed his shirt.

"I'm home!!" He said and closed the door you are in the kitchen cooking food.

He went there smiling. Your are wearing his shirt, only his shirt.

"Are you wearing panties by chance?" He asked then you gave him an innocent answer.

"No I'm not"

You looked at him and he glance down to you, your boobs are showing up and he smirked.

"Trying to seduce me huh?" He asked as you chop some vegetables completely ignoring him. He bend down and stopped at the place when he blew at your ass.

"This will be my food Kay?" He said as he nibbled your thighs