he apologized but you didn't accept

*singing simple and clean*

Me: when you walk away, you don't here me say- *gets slapped by Ada*
------------------------------------------------
Leon

You don't know what to do, so you started to played kingdom Hearts 2 since it's your day off.

You just started the game when you heard the door bell.

"what now?" you mumbled.

You opened the door to reveal Leon S. Kennedy. The boy who cheated on you. He is staring at the ground and he looked like, he just finished his mission.

'too much scars' you thought

"i'm sorry (y/n)" he muttered. You shed a tear and looked down, you can't forgive him not yet. What if Claire became pregnant? He will leave me again.

"not now"

"but-" before he can continue you already shut down the door.
------------------------------------------------
Chris

You are walking on the camp with me when Chris came near us panting.

"(y-y/n) forgive me, i'm such an idio-" he was cut off by your rival the in camp.

"Chris babe!!" your rival glanced at you and turned her attention back to Chris. You squeezed my hand making me flinch.

"last night was fun" she exclaimed. This girl is getting on your nerves, you squeezed my hand tighter, making me shout.

"Geez!!.... You shouldn't announce that slut" i shouted. Me and your rival argued until you dragged me with you away from them.

"sorry (y/n)" i sighed and you smiled.

You are not yet ready to start a new life with him.
------------------------------------------------
Piers

Well guess what him and his informer are together by force because the girl spread the video about her with piers kissing.

"i know it's kinda disgusting to post like that" i told you while walking towards to your room. We met Chris on the way, he looks angry.

"(y/n) did you know where the hell is the dougebag who cheated on you" he exclaimed.

"Chris it's okay" you barely whispered.

"okay?! That soldier broke you!!" he exclaimed and speaking of the devil, piers appeared out of no where walking towards to you with a clutch on his hand.

You faced piers and you his face full of scars and dirt. Is he beaten up?

"i'm sorry" he barely whispered making you want to forgive him. Suddenly, the informer arrived with her team mates.

"darling what are you doing with this slut?" she asked

This made you snap and slap her.

"good thing i'm a slut cause this slut can only hurt another slut right?" you smirked but deep inside you want to burn her and kill her.

She walked away commanding her team mates to bring piers with them and this made you angry making a decision not to accept his apology.
------------------------------------------------
Jake

After that incident with sherry, they started to take missions together than you, you didn't even care anymore. Jake is a bad asshole, it can't be helped if something happened like that.

"umm (y/n) i-i'm sorry" he looked away. You sighed when you saw sherry behind him.

"Jake go now!!" you clenched your fist and he walks away leaving your (f/c) flowers on the table.
------------------------------------------------
Merry Christmas guys!! :3