if they said a cheezy line

Hello guys!! I'm Cyber desu~
\\slapped\\ s-some are sexual
==============================================
Leon

You are reading the next mission objective that is given to you, while Leon is brushing your hair.

"(y/n)?"

You ignored Leon while he protest and call your name all over again for you to notice him.

"(y/n)?!" he growled and had enough. He took your folder and pinned you on the bed.

"love is a game once you entered it there's on escaping it

Then he kissed you.
=============================================
Chris

You are playing with the bolo knife of Chris while he watch you. He smiled as you twirled the knife on the air and catching it with one hand.

"yes!!" you exclaimed as you did it again.

Chris smiled at you and hugged you.

"I have something sharper than a knife that can hurt you and make you scream all night" he said huskily.

You giggled as he kiss your neck.
=============================================
Piers

you are with Piers practicing your sniper skills with him.

"(y/n)?" he called your attention as you miss the head of your target by an inch.

"yes piers?" you asked.

"I didn't know that you can survive a sniper shot!" he blushed and you tilted your head.

"huh?"

"you already survived my shots right?" he smirked while your mouth gaped open.

"you naughty boy" you teased as he gaped his mouth open when he realized his statement.
==============================================
Jake

"i never miss my shots"

Jake whispered on your ear making you tremble.

"i-idiot!!"

"but this idiot can make you feel good right?" he said.

"god sherry help!!"