Threesome sequel

Where the hell is my sanity!! So here you go guys and can i ask you that if you want a video of me for your guys ahaha, i need your permission, maybe you don't like to see my ugly face ahaha!!

Leon

"(Y/n)?" I asked as you walked in the office hallways limping, Leon looked at you with a smirk as jake wolf-whistled. "I'm alive, i'm alive. Don't fucking worry, I'm fucking great, just sore" you said as i look at you with a smirk. "i'm guessing, loud noises and more fucking huh?" I laughed making you glare at me and smack my head.

"Shut up, unlike you i'm getting some" You sassed making me laugh and squeeze your shoulder.

"Don't worry, both bad boys had me yesterday" I eyed jake and piers laughing as they talk to leon and chris.

"How the fuck are you still walking straight?!" you whisered yelled making me giggle. "I don't, i'm still sore, jake and piers carries me around for a while" You looked at me with a sly smile.

"So what happen yesternight?" I asked as you pout and look at me. "Well i didn't know those two fuckers are kinky as hell, then the next thing i knew ropes, blindfolds and-" "Okay, asshole TMI" i cut you off as leon walk towards to our direction.

"How's your bum?" He ask with a smirk. You chuckled and motion him to come near you, as he his face was near, you punched him with a smile.

"that's for being a smug bitch" You giggled and kissed his cheeks.

Chris

You walked towards the cafeteria take note that you're limping. "Oh my god, i can't believe that you survive that BDSM crap with the partners of BSAA" i laughed as you shove me away from you. "Oh sir, please, harder, ah"

"Shut the hell up cyber!!" you shouted and someone tsked.

"baby girl, you know it's bad when you treat my girlfriend that way, right?" A voice said from your back, i snickered and you saw piers crossing his arms looking at you.

"Ahahaha assahat, told you" I said with a smirk.

"How about you slut, you're already breaking one of the rules that we have" you looked behind me as you see chris with his arms crossed and heard cyber whimper.

"well piers, i think we need to switch it up a bit, don't you think"

Piers

You woke up between two hot bodies as you mumbled and went closer to the person infront "Babe, i know that you hate the sunlight, but i need to pee" A low raspy voice said making you groan and snuggle to the other person behind you.

"i got you, go ahead blonde" You heard jake said as the warmth infront of you disappears making you whimper again. "i got you princess just chill" he laughs making you push him out of the bed, when piers came back he laughed and cuddled with you and kissed your lips.

"That's fun" you mumbled on his chest making him chuckle and kiss your head. "i agree" he mumbled back.

Jake

"i can't believe you made piers agree with you" you mumbled on the pillow as jake hugs you from behind making piers laugh. "Shut up babe, you love it. Do you want any cream for your ass?" He asked making you hum and snuggle onto the pillow more. He grabbed something on the desk stand and you felt something cold on your ass making you mewl.

"Too rough last night?" Jake asked as he kiss your hip

"No shit sherlock" You mumbled making piers laugh again and give you a cold water.

" but i admit, it was fun" Piers said making you blush and hide your face on jake's chest.

"Shut it puppy, but i agree with you" Jake said making you blush more as you feel a kiss on your head as you drift to sleep again.