When you hit his partner

Hey i'm back scenarios anyone? And i'm not officially sure if i'll continue maze runner scenario

LEON

You and leon are flirting infront of his partner. Helena Harper

"Guys stop it!!!" Helena shouted

You and leon are still flirting to each other. He made you stand up and pinned you on the wall. 

"Babe, i love you" he whispered to your ear and bit it making you moan. Helena on the otherside growled.

You growled at her too and threw a book.

"Well better get a room!!" She screamed and leon just glared at her making her walk away.

"Now we have time for ourselves.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

CHRIS

You and chris are practicing about combat. Then suddenly everything became dirty.

"You're so sweaty makes you more sexy" he whispered on your ear.

You moaned in respond making him smirk but piers walked in. 

"Guys not now!!" Piers yelled making you and chris look at him.

"Piers if i'm you, i won't bother them" i said as i hug him from behind.

"But look at them" piers whined.

"Piers" you said with a monotone voice as you threw a bag of boxing gloves at him making him fall.

I sighed and dragged piers away making you and chris continue your 'game'

--------------------------------------------------------------

PIERS

you and piers are washing the dishes in his apartment until it goes to the point that he is eating ur face.

"Hey Chris and Cyber going in!!" A familiar voice yelled but this didn't stop piers he kept kissing you and more making me blush.

"Guys stop" chris groaned making you and piers growl with lust 

"No" piers coldly replied. You grabbed a knife and threw it at his side making his cheeks have a cut 

"Geez fine!!! Fuck like rabbits though!!! But never come to me excusing you can't do your duties right because of the pain in ur ass" Chris retorted and slammed the door shut.

----------------------------------------------

Jake

You and jake entered the mall and started to flirt each other making me and Piers almost puke.

"Umm guys" sherry warned as jake start to touch your thighs making you shiver. 

"What?" You asked as jake takes u to a section of the library. Sherry face palmed as me and Piers walked away. Sherry letured you and jake about PDA. You had enough and threw 3 books at sherry making her knockout.

"Man ur the bomb" he said

" she letures me about me love, as if. Then i showed her i'm like boo ya!!"