getting married (them vows)

I hope the last chapter is a sucess

Cause i have another request

This will make your day the best

I hope you will get out of this fangirling mess.
-/---------------------------------------------------/-
Leon

You stood there looking at leon, his smile flashes on his cheeks making you blush more.

This is that day. The day that you'll be Mrs. Kennedy.

"I (y/n) affirm my love to you, leon as i invite you to share my life. You are the most handsome, smart and generous person i ever known and i promise to you that i'll love you forever" as you slipped his ring

"As we stand here today, your life will change from bad to good, from good to better. I promise to love and cherish you for the rest of your life. I will try to bring laughter in your life, and make you happy, i will consider you to the decisions that i have to make, and value your opinion, today i vow to be your husband for the rest of our lives." Leon vowed as he slipped the ring on your ring finger making you teary eye.

" now i pronounce you husband and wife" the priest said.

"You should prepare later" leom whiapered before he kissed you.

"Whatever leon" you answered as the kiss broke. He lools at you. Your white wedding dress and vail sways with the wind. Your smile reaches on your ears making him smile like that too.
-/ ---------------------------------------------------/-
Chris

Chris looked at you with a smile on his face. Your blue wedding gown sways with the way you walk. He gulped as he looked at you.

"Captain? Why did you choose the blue color?" Piers asked.

"Cause white is too cliche" he said as piers left to escort you.

After some ceremonies it's time for the vow (i dunno what's the arrangement of weddings cause well i'm still 15 so yeah).

"I (y/n) will be your wife captain chris, i'll be there in your every step of your incoming journey, be loyal to you everytime. Thank you for taking many risk for me to be alive in the battlefield even the time you get mad at me for the men that jumped for me. I don't know at that time if your gay or what-"

Everyone laughed at your vow, you looked at chris who's face is flushed.

"I'll be sharing my life with you from now and don't think of vheating on me captain cause i'll get that lady" you said with a smile.

"Well, it's my turn" he laughed.

"I Chris Redfield will be your lovely, handsome-"

"Dream on Captain!!" Piers shouted making everyone laugh.

"Handsome, and loyal husband, will take care of you all the time. Your beauty, smile and attitude inspired me to be the best man i should be. I'll be looking forward for the two us with some crazy missions and enemies in the future. I'll grow old with you as a lover and as your captain" he said as he looked at you with a smile. He put the ring on your finger waiting for the word.

" now i pronounce you husband and wife" the priest said. Chris smiled and you giggled.

"Let's get in to it already" you said then he kissed you.

"Well i want this to end perfectly especially tonight" he said as he nibbled your ear.

"Later" you said as you giggled.
-/ ---------------------------------------------------/-
Piers

You looked at the sea as you walked towards to your 'after this freaking day this hot man will be your' husband. Your red/yellow wedding dress sways with the wind (this is starting to be old).

"Well shall we start?" He asked making you nod but he said something making you blush.

"I want this wedding as fast as we can, cause i wanna bang you senseless"

"Did leon teach you this things?"

After some ceremony, it's time for the vow. Ahhh finally.

"I (y/n) will gladly and fully accept Piers Nivans to be my husband. I'll accept the way who you are cause all i am, all i have and all i will ever be is yours" you said as you slip the ring (well if it's the opposite...... Just make it the opposite)

Piers giggled making everyone confuse even you.

"Well vowing like this is cliche so let me sing it for you"

When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?

And, darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Well, me—I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am

So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are

When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades
And the crowds don't remember my name
When my hands don't play the strings the same way
I know you will still love me the same

'Cause honey your soul could never grow old, it's evergreen
And, baby, your smile's forever in my mind and memory
I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe it's all part of a plan
Well, I'll just keep on making the same mistakes
Hoping that you'll understand

But, baby, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
Thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are

After piers sang, the priest declared you as husband and wife then you kiss.

"Tonight you will scream my name"

"Leon virus!!!"

"Hey!! I don't have a virus!!" Leon shouted.
-/ ---------------------------------------------------/-
Jake

"You look beautiful" he whispered making you giggle.

"You look a total dougebag!!" You said with a smile.

As the ceremony goes on it's time for the vows.

"I (y/n) will be a wife of this dougebag. I'll cherish you for the rest of my life until death tear us apart" you said as you slipped the ring.

"Romantic stuff huh? I promise to be there with you through the toughest trials of our life and to cry with you. These trials doesn't include things like youtube footage about your favorite anime character died in the end of the series, Cyber forcing you to listen to Pink fluffy Unicorns for a day and of course chopping onions. You're crying on your on with those" jake said as he slipped the ring.

"I may now pro-"

Jake already kissed you before the priest can finish. He winked at you making you blush.

"You're a total asshole!!"  You said as you pouted.

"Well guess what, i'm your asshole.......that came put wrong" he said while blushing.

Everyone laughed as they heard jake.

-/ ---------------------------------------------------/-
Well i can a Q and A about myself. You can ask anythinggggggggggggg!!!