Recovering

Hello guys

Well thanks for everything, i'm still recovering from this things and i visit my friends to talk it out. I read every single comment that you did, i'm kinda impressed that i have a fandom, geez i kinda hada surprise   bitch moment there, i read the messages. It's good to know that i made you smile guys even my humor is not that good as i imagine. I'll try my best to stay alive and positive for you guys, i know the reason  why i should keep on living.  Ehehe geez i don't know how you really visualize me in real life but i know every single on of you are beautiful and if someone bullies you huwelllllll there is a lot of shit will going on and he or she won't like it just message me. I don't like the shit that i've been through and i don't like to happen to you as well. I have a family to live on, two families exact. THANK U SO MUCH FOR HELPING SO SO MUCH. I love u guys!! And maybe just maybe i'll sing for u guys which is a  horrible idea cause i my voice is ugly as fuck.

Um can i ask you something? Well i'm still kinda adjusting to wattpad thingy and i'm like the small child if this family, umm ome story contains 200 chapter only r-right? J-just asking. S-sorry i-i don't know  stuffs here geez.

*groans* if you really want me to sing i'll sing since you guys saved me. 

songs i think i can sing without shit happening

 * 5sos songs

* history

*ed sheeran songs

*panic at the disco songs

I'll see which is the most requested and i wish i have the heart to do it

THANKS GUYS FOR READING I LOVE U FOR MAKING ME COME BACK TO LIFE AGAIN. YOU ARE NOT ALONE  

I LOVE U AND I'M HERE FOR U 

THAT CAN OUR FAMILY QUOTE IMA ADD THAT TO MY BIO AHAHA