My little insomniac

Leon POV
I close my laptop sighing at the process of it. I hear whines and groans near me as the laptop made a noise. "Why the hell would they do that to oikawa?" A soft voice grumbled making me chuckle and fix my hair. On the other side of the room there is a beautiful girl wearing my sweater, currently she's watching haikyuu while eating popcorn. Who is she? Of course my girlfriend.

(Y/n) (l/n)

Her (h/c) locks blends nicely with the moonlight seeping in the room, and my shirt is hugging comfortably on her body making me smile. I wonder what happen to Aoba Johenzi? Josai? Joshai? I don't remember.

"Iwaoi is real!! Holy shit nooo!! Wahh" she whined making me glance at the episode she's watching. 'Talent you make bloom, intuition is something you polish' i read making her look pause the frame and look at me with a wide smile. "Hello, good morning" she said shyly making me mumble coherent things. "Its already 3:00 am, insomniac" i said with a teasing voice as she pouts looking at the tv with the frozen frame. "Isn't he pretty?" She asked making me sigh. "Don't change the subject" i softly said as i sit beside her. "Sorry, its just i can't really sleep you know that right?" She told me making me get up. 'I need to make her some snacks' i thought as i glance at her popcorn.

Walking towards the kitchen, i smiled softly remembering the times she pass out on the couch while watching a movie or a tv series. I boiled some water and prepared the sash of hot chocolate, grabbing one as the kettle made a sound, i poured the contents in the mug. Turning the fire off makes me sigh as the heat disappears. Did i mention its winter? No? Okay now you know.

"I'm back" i said holding two cups of hot chocolate, she glanced at me with a tired smile and accepts the drink. "Thank you" she said softly and drank hers. I observed her as she finishes the cup. She's slouching indicating she's about to sleep. I moved her to me as her position is sitting on my lap right now. "You're a handful honestly" i mumbled as i stroke her hair, burying her face on my collar bone. "I love you" i continued as i kiss her forehead

"My little insomniac"