they caught you reading a lemon fic. about them

Happy new year minna-san!!! How is your feast? Mine? Ehehehe.......... I need to slim down now........ I'm already fat.......literally fat..... I mean chubby.........my prom is coming up and need your help guys....... Any tips? Please to anyone who read this!!! Pleaseeeeeeeee~ please~~~ an effective way okay? Thank you guys!!! *hugs you*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leon

"Hey (y/n), what are you doing?"

You flinch when you heard your voice because you are reading a lemon fanfic about him, called 'Seeing you again'. He tiltled his head like he is sensing something.

"What are you hiding?" He asked

"Nothing...... What are talking about? I ain't hiding anything" you said calmly, the agency even thought you how to lie smoothly.

He grabbed your laptop and read the part where you stopped.

"Leon pinned me....." His voice trailed off, in a flash he pinned you on the bed and licked his lips.

"I can make your fantasies real babe"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chris

I'm always bugging you to read my fanfic, you are really annoyed by my voice and begging so you agreed. I sent you the fanfic and you read the half of it. Suddenly, the door opened revealing your boyfriend, Chris smiling.

"Hey (y/n)" he hugs you and you flinched, blushing instantly. You dropped your phone on the bed.

You cursed because the phone decided to betray you, it landed near his face, making hin read the fanfic. After a few mins. He giggled and kissed you.

"I can't believe that you are reading this when you have the real thing"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Piers

"Wow" you are reading a lemon fanfic about him and your face is like a tomato now. Piers came barging in with his face red as a tomato.

"I need to comfirm something (y/n)" he grabbed your phone and you froze when he started to read. Oh-no, your mind is telling you to run now.

You escaped the room and started to run when you heard his voice shouting your name.

"(Y/N)!!!" He shouted and you ran faster.

Unfortunately, he chased you down and caught you, putting a handcuff on your hands while he drag you towards to the room.

"I'll take you to your lala land"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jake

"Babe what is this?" He asked as he browse the history site.

'Shit' you mentally cursed

"Nothing, maybe it's a virus, or ad" you reason out

He opened the fanfic and read it making you run away from the room. He grinned like an idiot and called sherry to locate your location.

You are hiding in my room.

"What the hell?" I sighed and you hid under my bed. In time jake went in smirking. I looked at him and he is wearing a police outfit.

"Mam did you see my prisoner here?" He asked and i giggled

'Sorry pal he won' i thought and pointed under my bed

He grabbed you and walked away with you shouting.

"Cyber!!! I'll kill you!!"

I smiled and talked to my earpiece.

"He already caught her sherry"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please give me plans!!! The effective one pleaseeeeee~